Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The New Outer Limits Volume 2
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 1, 2012
Please be aware: As my title mentions VOLUME . . . not season. Each season of the New Outer Limits have at least 22 episodes. Each of the Instant Watch volumes are only approximately 12 or so. Very disappointing. I liked the show, and thought I was getting more . . . completely my fault, but don't be confused by the difference. These are not full seasons.
on April 11, 2014
I ordered the episode from Season 2 in which David Hyde Pierce is excellent. I always thought he was the best actor on _Frasier_, and he is just as excellent in dramatic pieces. His performance in this work is outstanding. I think he may be one of the most under-appreciated actors of our time.
on December 18, 2013
I love the actors and the premises in this reboot of an all time classic. Don't think these are remakes, but really, these are in themselves a new classic series. Many soon to be stars show up here and there, and make this series solid.
on September 4, 2013
as I said before....I am a sci fi geek and this series gave me my much needed break from the mundane normalcy of existence. Likely compilations of true stories sterilized through hollyweird so that government can use "plausible deniability" if people begin to realize the truth.
on May 25, 2013
This series always stimulated me because of the "what if" possibilities within the show. of what could happen if we are given the technical ability to acheive great dreams.jkfnvjkgjkffjfkjhfhfkjghfjk
on April 6, 2013
Outer Limits stretches your imagination and brings to mind all those obscure possibilities that we usually choose not to think about.
on February 13, 2012
This episode stars Robert Guillaume in a villainous role. A pleasant change of character for this actor. The episode is well written and for a television series very well directed.
on September 6, 2012
I love the movie and the series but amazon movies had far too many interruptions whether it be bandwidth or freezing. I had to call their office many times and got little relevant assistance. All I basically received was a lot of cookie cutter tips. They even can see how fast your internet connection is and still can't tell you a valid solution. I left netflix to come to amazon. Some of Netflix movies are free but you must pay for the same series(movies) on amazon. Maybe I made a mistake!
on March 9, 2014
I watched this show always when I was a kit and the stories are still great today! I love the flair of the shows, every time different actors and different story. definitely can recommend this!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse