Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My First Umbrella Doll Stroller, Red
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 13, 2015
This is a good stroller. It's a good size for my 20-month old, and he really loves pushing his doll and other toys around in it.

We just bought it, so I can't say how long it will last. It isn't exceptionally sturdy. It's a little fiddly to open and close.

This week I received an email from the company offering me a free product in exchange for a five-star review. Beware that the high ratings on this product are driven by this. I rely on Amazon reviews to make my purchasing decisions, and I find this practice dishonest and annoying.
on August 18, 2015
It's okay. It's not particularly sturdy and the fabric is really thin. It was inexpensive, which was a plus, but I don't think it will last very long. One of the plastic wheels is a little bent already after being run into the kitchen cabinets a few times too. The stroller will fold up, but won't STAY folded, which is annoying when you're trying to wrestle a stroller and a toddler out the door to go to Grandma's house because she NEEDS to bring it to roll her dolls around.

I think I'm more annoyed by this company though. I just received the email: "As the manufacturer of The New York Doll Collection we are looking for honest reviews on this product to let other potential customers know how great this product is. We need buyers like you, who have used the stroller, to leave a 5 star review of our product on Amazon. We are asking for 2 minutes of your time to please log into Amazon, log into your order, and click on write a product review." It says if I leave a 5-star review they'll send me a free doll sleeping bag.

I choose not to be dishonest. I always read Amazon reviews before I make a purchase, and had I known this was this company's method of getting customers to leave "honest" feedback, I would not have ever bought this stroller.
on August 20, 2010
Great stroller - my son loves it! Really Durable and best of all collapses so that when he's had enough pushing I can just stick it under the pram (or hang it off the back by the handles)!
on July 12, 2010
I wanted to find a stroller for my 15 month old son that was not pink. He loves pushing his own stroller around, so I knew he would love playing with one just his size. He is rough and tough and this stroller stands up to the test. He puts his dump trucks in the seat since we don't have dolls, and away he goes. Very sturdy and folds perfectly. I highly recommend this stroller.
on December 28, 2010
It was hard to find a stroller that was not pink or purple. My son loves pushing this stroller, perfect size for a 2-3 year old. The straps holding the back of the stroller seat to the handles are stretchy so the seat sags when you push heavy items, like trucks, in the stroller, but it works. Overall a great stroller. Would buy this stroller again.
on July 6, 2012
I bought this for my granddaughters. This is the second one I bought and I have to tell you it is cheap and the cover has already ripped. The first one I bought was a graco and they have used and abused it for 2 years and it's still in great shape. I was really disappointed with this item. Would not recommend it.
on February 23, 2014
So our son has always loved to push his human-sized umbrella stroller around the house ever since he started walking. The problem is that it was too big and he couldn't see where he was going. He would often crash into things or get stuck and end up getting very frustrated, unable to turn around or back up to get going again. My husband and I searched and searched local toy stores to find a doll stroller that would be more his size. Unfortunately, everything we found was pink. He's young and it isn't a big deal, but we still thought it would be nice to find something that was more of a boy-friendly color. Then we found this and read the reviews of other parents of boys. We purchased it immediately as one of his Christmas gifts. As soon as he opened it up, he took off with it across the entire room. (He was 17 months old at the time). He's been using it every day for a few months now and still loves it. It's lightweight and easy to move and turn. When he gets impatient, he can pick it up and carry it. (He does this often.) He also loves to turn it upside down and spin the wheels. (He has always been fascinated with wheels!). While most of the time, he goes on his stroller walks with it empty, he's also been know to give some rides to Scout, Elmo, and some of his trucks....and especially his favorite tractor. The tractor is special enough to get the seat belt treatment.

I definitely recommend this for any young kids but especially for boys. Who says boys can't play with strollers?!
on August 8, 2015
We bought this in January for our two year old. In July of this year we got an email from the company asking us to leave them a five-star review so that other customers "would know how great it is." (That irritates me.) My first thought when I received this email was that that I couldn't remember how long this stroller had been broken. The fabric tore away from the seat posts very soon after the kids started playing with it. It's cute, but not very durable.

I will say this, our kids like it well enough in spite of it being broken. If you think your kids will treat it gently, or if you don't think they'll care if it breaks, then go for it!
on April 4, 2011
My 1 (nearly 2) year old daughter loves this stroller! She's had it for about a month, and it's probably her favorite toy. She can't get enough of baby things so this was perfect. It also seems much more durable and sturdy than the inexpensive strollers I've seen at other stores.
on June 27, 2014
This has held up well to the play of my 3 daughters. I actually bought 3 strollers immediately after Christmas. They don't use them everyday, but they do get used consistently. They get rammed into each other, into walls, down the hallway, overturned on toys in the playroom. One of them has some kind of bent axle somewhere, not all 4 wheels touch the ground at the same time anymore, but it doesn't affect functionality. The biggest complaint I have about these is that I wish there were some velcro tabs or something at the back of the horizontal seat fabric, to loop around the bars. The sling can slide forward on the two poles to the point where it falls off and is only attached by the two loops up at the handles. And it's just hard enough that my kids can't put it back on. It slides off quite often. When the need arises to purchase a fourth for my youngest daughter, I'd probably buy these again. They won't hold up for years, but at this decent price, I don't mind that they aren't perfect.