Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 29, 2013
A wonderful gift for any dog lover, so you might as well get two - one to give, one to keep. If you're the kind of person who believes that your dog thinks or behaves like a human, you'll especially enjoy this collection.
on March 30, 2015
The price of this book given it's weird uber-small size--a size which renders the thing pretty much unreadable--is bizarre. If the book had been 2.95, it may have given all of us who are saying the same "it's too small" thing a warning/head's up. Very surprised that the publisher would stoop like this....
on December 9, 2012
I am a big fan of New Yorker cartoons. Love trying to do the weekly caption contest ones. And my partner and I have a set of brother dogs, King Charles Spaniels. So this is going to be his ChrisHanka gift. Perfect.
on March 15, 2012
Gave this book as a gift to my husband who loves the New Yorker and especially their cartoons. Even if we don't have time to read any of the articles, we will go through the cartoons. This book doesn't disappoint.
on November 4, 2008
If you love the humor of New Yorker cartoons, and you love dogs, this is a no-brainer; it's wonderful. They also make a calendar of dog cartoons, which I get every year. Sophisticated humor, sometimes a little dry, sometimes a little racy, guaranteed to make you laugh out loud if dog culture is your culture.
on September 3, 1999
I keep this book in my bathroom with some other fun books - I read it every time I'm in there, and I laugh over and over at the same cartoons. People always love going to the bathroom at my place because of it! :- ) Anyway, if you love woofers like I do AND enjoy the New Yorker sense o' humor, you must have this book!
on April 14, 2013
My ex used to cut the funniest dog cartoons out of the New Yorker for me. Unfortunately I lost the folder when I left. I was hoping to recapture some of them in this book. Didn't happen.
on January 9, 2013
It was a gift for my wife. She loves it! I've read several cartoons at her request, and I intend to amuse myself with it as time goes by.
on October 18, 2014
The book's dimensions were smaller than expected. Not good as a single coffee table book, but paper and print quality is great.
on June 23, 2014
This is a lot of fun, and in true New Yorker style. Dog lovers will like it, and even those who aren't, will enjoy the laughs.