|Print List Price:||$12.03|
Save $10.04 (83%)
The Next Port Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 332 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The Next Port gives excellent descriptions of the cruising lifestyle and the exotic places to visit in a small sailboat. More importantly, Heywood opens up about the adventures and problems they encountered while learning how to sail and maintain the boat. Most important is the subtle but recurring thread of his relationship with his beloved Charlotte, and how much energy he devoted to keeping her a willing partner in the adventure of his dreams.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really loved this work, the humor, the narración, the descripción of people and places is brilliant. But my copy was faulty. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
A good read when it concentrated on the sea portion of the voyage. Drags a bit when he talks about the inland portion of the trip.Published 2 months ago by Robert Ebert
The delights of living 5 years in a sailboat seafaring around the world. The account of day to day small joys is moving. Simple - yet heart touching - narrative.Published 2 months ago by Nelson de Paiva Garzeri
Great book, interesting stories on sailing adventures as well as some great ports around the globe!Published 5 months ago by JJO
Well written book but left me wanting more detail in some places. But I enjoyed the story and pictures. RecommendPublished 7 months ago by Tim s.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Boating
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure
- Books > Travel > Travel Writing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Boating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Essays & Travelogues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure