5.0 out of 5 stars This is a cute book
This is a really cute book! I teach first grade. My students loved finding the rhyming words at the end of every other line. They also enjoyed the pictures and overall story. It is one of my favorite Valentine's books and is appropriate for young and old students
Published on March 1, 2006 by Margaret Mahon

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't like it
Not at all what it appeared to be in the ad. Not of the quality I woul dhave prefered. Would not buy from this author again
Published 21 months ago by Mary

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a cute book, March 1, 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars A Cute Valentine Book!, January 27, 2002
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 2 year old to help her understand the whole Valentine concept and she really enjoys this book! The illustrations are darling and the story is really cute! Since she's a little young for it I improvise on the words. :) Cute book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute story for pre-k and up, May 15, 2009
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
I bought The Night Before Valentine's Day to be read in my daughter's Pre-K class and it was perfect. They enjoyed the fun, rhyming words and learned some new things about "the big school" (kindergarten), as well as the holiday. The illustrations are sweet and visually appealing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute story, March 10, 2013
JessR (Canadian in Chicago) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
I love the books by this author! I initially found one of her books at a thrift store: "The Night Before Kindergarten" and it was so adorable, I bought it. I then looked her up to see if she had other books and was thrilled to see she has a whole bunch of "night before" books! I bought the "Night before the Night before Christmas" - it's awesome!! And then I bought this Valentine's one. I plan to buy all her Night Before books even though my daughter is still too young for them. I think they're really cute and I enjoy reading them to her anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, March 23, 2011
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
My girls adore this book. We read it all the time. They are fans of The Night Before Christmas so this was the perfect book for Valentine's Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute book, March 23, 2013
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
As all Natasha Wing books this one was a goodie my daughter loves her books and we're trying to build a collection of Wings books

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!!, March 21, 2013
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
I love the "night before books" They are creative and fun and all of them are adorable. THis one is one of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Holiday Series for Busy Families, April 1, 2012
Mary (Swanton, OH, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
I like this series and use these books to talk about holidays with my three year old. They are more suitable for older kids, though, and much of the humor is aimed at the 'knowing adult' who understands how stressful celebrating holidays with school-aged children can really be. They are written in the rhyme and style of "The Night Before Christmas".

4.0 out of 5 stars The Night Before Valentine's Day, February 14, 2013
This review is from: The Night Before Valentine's Day (Paperback)
This book arrived in good time but I cannot remember the date. The packaging was OK. The take off theme from The Night Before Christmas sounded like a good idea. The reviews for it were good saying it was fun for children to read or have read to them. I know the author has written many other books on this theme. I gave it to our church bookstore. I do not know if anybody purchased it for their child or relative.

CU

4.0 out of 5 stars The Night before Valentine's Day, November 9, 2011
Colors and illustrations bright and cheery. The verses rhymed well, and followed the sequence of activities that I think children can relate well to. Similar to the Night before Christmas, but different enough to still be engaging.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Night Before Valentine's Day
The Night Before Valentine's Day by Natasha Wing (Paperback - December 28, 2000)
$3.99