Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 20, 2012
I'm glad I got this book but I got it confused with what I really wanted - Noel Coward's Short Story Collection.

This "collection" is really excerpts of everything Coward ever worked on. There are a couple of short stories in their entirety, and the lyrics to a lot of his songs, but only snippets of each play and parts of letters and notes he wrote.

It's like you get a taste of everything but it's not a full meal.

Now that I'm writing this I'm realizing the book, for as many pages as it has, really doesn't give you enough. If you've never read Coward, I don't think this book is going to convince you to study him more. If you HAVE read Coward, you're going to be disappointed because all you're getting are excerpts.

I like Noel Coward and it was by mistake that I ordered this. For me, this is not a bad book to grab on the way to the bathroom or glance at before you drop off to sleep.
on April 22, 2012
This book is extremely informative as well as well written. It provides the reader with an insight into a genius and his career. The dialogue selected from his various works are superb as they provide an insight to the times and culture of which he wrote and observed.
This mishmash of Coward's works is obviously for anyone who has never heard of Coward, because the book is a compilation of stories, poems, and songs that have appeared in many other much better books about Sir Noel. Author may be an expert on Coward, but he doesn't get to the heart of the man. Not worth the money.
on February 2, 2015
Justs what I hoped it would be. It is a really fun read !