Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: TNF Black|Change

on December 17, 2014
There are many signs it is fake, among others: tag list different materials then item description on TNF website, there are grammar errors on the tag (ie. the Polish the description says it is a dress!), not to mention it is shipped straight from China, which isn't normal TNF distribution chain. Don't buy, it is not only supporting black market, but also who knows what is the quality of the materials.
on January 7, 2015
Took over a month to receive. Arrived in what looked like a garbage bag with tape and no tags on hat. Pretty sure it is a fake. I even checked the NF brand website which says this hat is supposed to be 100% acrylic, this one is 100% polyester.
on December 7, 2014
The hat I received smelled horribly like chemicals and my fingers iched after I touched it until I was washed them. It does not have a north face logo on the tag and it shipped from China. Looked like a fake to me but can't be sure.
on November 5, 2015
Nice looking, quality made, warm, gigantic logo, Tiny. I paid 20 bucks with shipping for this hat with the expectation of being able to wear it. My grape aint huge, size 7 1/2, that's about normal for a guy I guess. I tried to wear this thing for about 20 minutes but it kept inching off of my head due to it's inability to stretch. I put it onto my daughters head and it seemed to fit her well so I gave it to her. She seems happy with it. I bought 4 different beanies at the same time because I figured that one size doesn't actually fit everybody. The $6 Dickies Beanie is by far my favorite so far, It fits just right and has 2 thin layers of knit material. The $16 "Skull Cap Beanie That Will Fit Your Head Perfect" fits OK, it's a little loose and not as warm as either the Dickies one or the North Face one. The North Face Beanie does have a piece of soft fabric sewn around the bottom inside of the hat, about 2 1/2 inches of it, enough to cover your ears. If you have a little bitty size head, this Beanie will be perfect for you.
on March 5, 2015
Purchased this hat for my boyfriend to match his North Face Coat. He has a sponge bob head which I adore but he doesn't like to wear beanie hats. I talked him into wearing it and I must say he is addorrrrable in it. He says the hat is warm and since it arrived he has warn it everyday. I think he's cute in the hat with his scruffy ship captain beard, he likes that his ears are warm. We're both happy campers so I'll give it 5 stars.
on July 17, 2014
This hat is warm and well-made. It's also stylish. My only complaint is that it's a bit too small. I don't have a huge head, but I can't really get this over my ears very well. There are times that's not incredibly important, but in really cold weather it is. Just an extra 1/2 inch around would make it perfect.
on November 19, 2013
The hat seems to be well made with no weird seams on the crown portion like you see in cheaper hats. The fabric is tightly woven and is nice and warm. Overall, it looks subtle and classy (as much as a beanie can I guess - I bought it for winter weather use myself). The only reason for my docking a star is that I wear eye glasses and due to the tight fit of the beanie style around the head, it compresses the sides of my glasses into my temples. Instant headache for me. Plus cosmetically, it looks odd when the hat edges now out and around my glasses. But that isn't something everyone will encounter, and the fabric may stretch with use. Overall, it's a very nice hat, but if you wear glasses you may run into this issue.
on January 10, 2016
I prefer something that just covers the head. This has extra room above your head. You can't fold it because there's a fleece band inside. The logo is also a dark blue, which is good if you aren't into logos. I'll keep it but I was disappointed with the fit compared to the photos of people wearing the caps. I would have also liked a lighter blue.
on May 7, 2016
Well made, attractive and nice and warm without being bulky. This is a nice winter cap, more than just a fashion accessory. Comfortable to wear. It's one size and fits my larger head no problem. Not too tight or too loose.
on December 27, 2014
Seems to be a high quality item which seems to be made of a synthetic material, including a padded brim that keeps my ears very warm when wearing it in this cold Colorado winter. Fits tight to the head, like a typical beanie -- with no open space on top, etc. I would recommend highly and buy again. You can never tell with North Face these days since it seems like their brand has degraded a bit since they went so main stream -- but I think you are safe with this hat.