Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The North Face Womens Borealis Backpack Graphite Grey/Magic Magenta Size One Size
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 5, 2013
I'm pretty sure this is the Mary Poppins bag of backpacks. I took this to Europe (along with a carry on sized bag) for 12 days. I managed to fit several outfits, a pair of shoes, all my chargers, and more in this bag. It is VERY easy to carry, and it definitely is built for women. The curved straps made it not cut into my arms like normal backpacks do. And it felt light, even when I had all of the above plus a bottle of wine in there (seriously, it seems to just expand to hold whatever I put in there).

I'd buy this backpack again tomorrow if I needed one.
on May 30, 2014
I love this pack. Use it to carry all my stuff to work each day. Can't stand the sea of black bags so this colorful one is perfect.
on August 6, 2014
Beautiful color and has lots of room to store everything you need for school or work
on October 22, 2014
This bag has been my favorite bag since I got it. Good design and a lot of pockets. Let alone the beautiful blue color.
on October 27, 2013
It closted like $40 more than the store costed don't bye it from these people get it some where else
on June 8, 2015
4 years later this is still like brand new :D
on August 5, 2014
I chose this bag because it was recommended to me by my neurosurgeon to help ease the load off my injured back while I'm in school. Perfect heavy books and hiking.
on August 3, 2015
This product almost exceeds excellence. I really like the amount of room it provides without being too bulky. There are pockets for a laptop and another electronic device, two water bottle pouches that hold my camlebaks, utensil pockets, and even a front pouch that's soft enough to hold sunglasses (or normal glasses), which was a great addition. It's comfortable and rides higher up on the body, meaning it doesn't pull you down. My only complaint is that the straps are excessive because I'm not using the bag for hiking (college instead), therefore I don't need them. Other than that, the backpack is perfect!