5.0 out of 5 stars Besides the lint, I love it.
I have been very happy with this fleece and understand the purpose of it and have put my expectations in line with what it is, not some miracle jacket. It is a middle weight fleece good for cool to cold temperature: not rain, snow, arctic expeditions, or heavy winds.

Published on January 26, 2012 by carolinaautoguy

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
I was floored when the zipper came off the 3rd time he wore it! For such a well-known and respected brand, this was disappointing.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Besides the lint, I love it., January 26, 2012
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket

My only real complaint is looking for it after my wife steals it, so she can stay warm...even though it is way to big for her.
The sizing was accurate, I tend to always wear a size large and the sleeve length and body width are consistent for large.
Cat hair, people hair, and random lint do tend to gather on the sleeves, but not like a dust mop. The texture of the fleece makes it easy to remove an of these unwanted passengers and look as good as new.

Con:
It is not water proof or overly wind proof in cold weather.

Pros:
The fleece is very nice and warm.
Material is nice and soft.
Zippers are high quality. Fabric backing on main zipper keeps it from being caught in the fleece.
Durability seems excellent and the jacket keeps shape, even after hanging on clothes hangers or coat hooks. So far seems to wipe clean when dirty.
The Material is thin enough it can be used as a layer with a water/windproof shell.
Two interior pockets.
Two exterior pockets with zippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice jacket, January 3, 2012
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket
Great price. Sizing is appropriate. Nice soft fleece. Great deal. Got this for my son for Christmas, he loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my husband, April 15, 2013
My husband is the kind of guy who wears shorts three seasons of the year. This jacket would be too lightweight for me in the winter, but he loves it. He says the only thing it doesn't protect him from is the wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, soft,warm, January 22, 2013
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket
This jacket has quickly become one of my favorites. It replaces a Patagonia fleece that was getting rather frayed, and I think I like this jacket better.

5.0 out of 5 stars North face jacket, October 25, 2012
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket
Cost; 88.00 Item well made, seems to be worth the doe, only time will tell, transaction went smooth, color,size, and material were as stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket
I bought this jacket for my teenage son. It's very soft and warm, and fits great! He loves it and looks awesome in it!! Some of the reviews talked about lint, but my son's jacket is/was lint free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for, but good none-the-less., October 26, 2012
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket
Received the jacket on-time; however, thought that I was ordering the thicker fleece jacket - poor judgement on my part.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, January 10, 2014
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket
The seam on the right arm came apart on second wearing, not what I consider acceptable for a jacket I paid $127 for.

1.0 out of 5 stars My opinion regarding the merchandise I received, January 6, 2014
This review is from: The North Face Men's Khumbu Jacket
It was much thiner than expected, was not worth the price but since it was a Christmas peresent we had to use it, there was no time to return.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›