5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jacket!
Published on October 31, 2011 by Brittany F

3.0 out of 5 stars North Face jacket runs small
The jacket was nice, but I wasn't happy with the North Face writing on the jacket. It looks as though its white, but its actually a dull gray color. I wear a medium or large and ordered a large so I could wear a sweater underneath if it was really cold, but the Large to me was quite small. Still a nice jacket, but to me it was different than the ones in the store.
Published 22 months ago by Kathleen Hayes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jacket!, October 31, 2011
I'm obsessed with the North Face brand! I recommend this jacket to the people that think the Denali is too expensive. Price wise, this is the better deal. The denali is a bit warmer, but this is the same 300 weight fleece as the denali, just without the panels. I also like how this jacket is more tailored to my body. I'm 5'1, 115 pounds and a small is a little roomie. This jacket is cut more tapered to the body. It is also more comfortable than the denali because it doesn't have the panels. It's easier to move around in. I honestly recommend this jacket to anyone interested in The North Face denali, but don't like the hefty price tag. This is easily half the price and not MUCH less warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, April 11, 2012
I bought this fleece for my receptionist for the winter. The waiting room gets quite cold, as the heater hasn't worked in years. To repair the heater would be cost prohibitive, so I compromised and bought this fleece for her to stay warm during the colder month. According to her, the fleece was extremely comfortable and kept her quite warm. Unfortunately, it was so nice, someone stole it. I'm sure that person is enjoying it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin my north face, November 20, 2011
Love love love my fleece, shipping was very fast and i wear it about everyday!! Cant say enough good things about the price, quality, and the company i bought it from

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan!, February 15, 2013
This jacket came in beyond my expectation and you can believe me when I say this, I'll have this seller on my radar for all future purchases. However, going forward any purchases made from this seller better have the same quality of not just the product itself but also the service! You know the saying "You get what you pay for"? Well, I did. And I'm very please with what I got and paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars jacket, October 17, 2012
Very pleased with my purchase as it is hard to tell from pictures if the quality is good or not. The jacket is very well made and arrived on time as promised. Will order again from this seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars North Face jacket runs small, February 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 21, 2014
got this as a gift for my wife and was very happy with the over all product. northface makes great jackets and are high quality. great shipping

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 20, 2014
I bought this for my daughter in law. She loves it and wears it constantly in Austin TX. She is a "stylish woman." She seems very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm!, January 14, 2014
Lets just say this keeps me warm enough for the fall time. Love it get it! Going to get another one soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and light, January 8, 2014
Perfect for the cold. Warm enough for the 30 degree outdoors and light enough to move around freely. i recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›