5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I needed to revisit some essays that I had read in English AP for a university paper. Worked like a charm.
Published 18 months ago by shawn

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising
Ordered this because it said it was the full version but instead I received the shortened version, and now I have to send it back!
Published 15 months ago by Timothy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 17, 2013
This review is from: The Norton Reader: An Anthology of Nonfiction (Twelfth Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect condition, December 1, 2013
Perfect condition. Just like the review for the product said. I was very pleased with it! I would recommend for sure!

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising, August 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not New., July 10, 2013
False Advertising.

I purchased the most expensive version of this book from you expecting it to be brand new as you described although it had writing all over several of the pages which I discovered as I was reading it in class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, July 28, 2012
It was good quality but something was wrong with the bridge? Is that what it's called? Anyways everytime I layed that heavy *** textbook on my table it kind of leaned to the side D: lol But it wasn't that bothering I guess, just felt awkward...

Sold it using buyback at my school and got it for as much as I paid for here. Cheap! :D

2.0 out of 5 stars Just needed it to pass a class, October 8, 2013
Should be called the Boring reader, although I do appreciate many authors and their works, this was just another class standing in the way of my salary justification paper, aka degree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 11, 2014
Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton is a reader, October 1, 2008
I purchased this for my non-fiction english class and have not yet read through all of it; but from what I have seen and from what I plan on reading outside of the course, this anthology is great! Buy it if you like essayists, controversial topics, or if you just like to read an occasional quick story.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Norton Reader, October 28, 2008
My daughter needed this book for class and I found it on Amazon.com alot cheaper than it was at the college book store. I ordered it and had it shipped in the 3-5 day range and it was here in 3 days. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Still not here! Now very behind in college, September 18, 2010
I am a college student and I ordered a book from this seller on a Thursday along with other books from other sellers. I live in PA and i got a book all the way from Indiana the following Monday. It has been 10 days now and I STILL dont have the book i odered from this seller IN PA. My grades are now suffering in my own major thanks to the laziness of this mailing process. 10 days for a package to be delivered WITHIN YOUR OWN STATE may be reasonable to some people, but I am a student and I needed it 5 DAYS AGO. STUDENTS: If you need a book on time, do not go with this seller. Don't let my situation happen to you. I hope you all have a better experience than I did.

The Norton Reader: An Anthology of Nonfiction (Twelfth Edition)
The Norton Reader: An Anthology of Nonfiction (Twelfth Edition) by Linda Peterson (Paperback - December 24, 2007)
Used & New from: $2.47