Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2012
I purchased the Norton Recordings DVD to Accompany shorter version, no registration code was included both book and DVD were brand new. i can't afford to send the DVD back, my class began today. I will more than likely have to pay for a registration code on top of paying for something I didn't receive. Not a good bargain!
on September 21, 2012
These cds are not user friendly. I could not figure out how to listen to the assigned music. I had to purchase the Study Space for $30 so that I could listen to the music online. Purchasing these cds was a waste of my money.
on February 2, 2014
I ordered this for school, and although it did come in 2 days, I only got three out of four cc's.
on June 22, 2012
I honestly have to admit that I was not a big fan of Classical and Fine Art music until my college MUS 101 class, which used these CD's and the companion textbook. However, Beethoven and Mozart and the rest have gained some brownie points through these CD's. I realize that most people who buy these CD's are college students. However, if you just want a nice blend of Fine Art music, ranging from Medieval to Modern, I would recommend these. One feature of these CD's are that the songs cover multiple tracks, which means that you can easily locate a specific section without having to listen to the whole song.
on September 23, 2014
When I ordered the product there was no mention that any of it would be missing but when I received it there was on 3 of 4 CDs.
on March 16, 2014
The DVD of music arrived in a package and visually appeared in good condition. However when I inserted the DVD into my computer, the DVD came up blank, without any music or material.
on September 13, 2013
I was lead to believe this was the entire book, and when I recieved it, it was just for messly CDs. All this this money for four CDs. I was even more upset when I found the book in its entity and the CDs for the same price. This experience almost made me never want to use Amazon again and this vendor.
on September 6, 2012
I placed my order a month ago and have yet to receive my book. Classes started 2 weeks ago and now I will have to go buy it somewhere else and lose $30 that I paid them. There is no tracking available on their packages so there is absolutely no way to know what the hold up is.
on January 12, 2016
Typically dont review however....BEWARE!. Ordered for my daughter for college and while it should have been recordings, it was a book...Need to re order somewhere else now
on October 4, 2013
It is exactly what i needed couldnt as for anything else Thank You once again for these CD's. Also thank you for the ebook that was extremely helpful!