Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Board book|Change

on February 28, 2003
A fantastic little book to teach the young ones about the sizes, shapes, and every other item concerning noses. There are elephants and birds, and other kinds of animals, and some suggestions about how noses are used as well as what would happen if we didn't have any noses. Terrific guidance for the youngsters and oldsters alike. Beautiful poetry and colors, all primary ones. Catchy and wonderful!!!
on December 12, 2001
This was a very funny book about noses! I think that it is a great book to learn to read with. It has easy words and i'm sure that it will make you laugh! You should definately buy and read this book!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 20, 2015
Another lively little book that fits so well in the "Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners." And another journey for me into these books before I pack them up and give them away. After all, I've read them to two generations of children--my kids and now my grandkids. And they still work well to enthrall their imaginations and bring laughs.

You'll see bright illustrations of all kinds of noses--and you'll find out what they're good for. And what they're not good for and what causes them to hurt.

A little adventure for young readers and listeners, an "up your nose" kind of a story. Most enjoyable.
on June 28, 2013
With Seussical rhymes like "I see a nose on every face. I see noses every place!" on every page, this is an adorable little book for young ones about the many different shapes and sizes that noses come in. There's a sweet, subtle little message here about embracing differences. A great addition to any children's reading library.
on December 12, 2001
on July 19, 2011
Obviously Seuss inspired. I don't object to the homage, just that it seems like they're trying to trick you into buying it by implying the author is Seuss... which it is not, nor is the illustrator.

That said, it's still a cute book. Good rhymes and lots of animals (the real kind, not the fanciful kind). My daughter likes it, and I enjoy reading it to her. Sweet and fun... but what's with the bat on the last page? "And one thing more, suppose no nose: where would all our glasses sit? They'd fall off! Just think of it!" Doesn't really hold water if you're hanging upside down! Silly nitpick, I know!
on August 11, 2010
Love the books! Great way to introduce books and reading to babies. I read this to my 8 month old, and the colors and characters capture his attention long enough that I can read a couple of pages with him ... before he tries to chomp on them.
on December 28, 2008
My son is really into these types of books right now. They are the perfect length so he doesn't get bored easily and the rhyming also keeps him interested. If you are looking to get your toddler into reading, these are the books to start with
on March 7, 2016
Great book for teaching a toddler about body parts, in this case, the nose. My little guy loves this book. He is constantly begging me to read it to him. Definitely worth the money.
on November 23, 2015
My little girl has kind of a big nose fo rher age. I wanted to find her a book that would help her embrace it. This book helps her to embrace what G-d gave her and to be proud of it