Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The O2 Diet: The Cutting Edge Antioxidant-Based Program That Will Make You Healthy, Thin, and Beautiful
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 28, 2014
Wife's thing.
on December 24, 2009
After just one month on the 02 diet, I have a new lease on life! I have more energy, feel better than I have felt in the past 5 years, I have moved my "tight jeans" over from my "tight" side of my closet to the "it fits fine!" side of my closet. I am enjoying my new way of eating without guilt.
Thank you, Keri Glassman.
on December 24, 2009
This book is amazing... it's easy to read and not only did I lose weight, but I slept better, my skin looked great and I felt better!! I have read tons of diet books and have tried virtually every diet and this book is so much more. I really felt empowered and in control of my life. Keri Glassman knows her stuff!
on December 29, 2009
I come from a nutritional background and let me tell you that "I have read and tried everything on the market." Keri's approach is sound and one that takes a completely different approach on the way we look at food. I have finished the four day detox and I have never felt better. My energy level is off the charts and my stomach is flattening out more each day as I continue with Keri's plan. My friends are all commenting on how great I look and asking what I have done to achieve such a "glow" to my skin. This is a detox that will work because you are eating real food, not just liquids that leave you hungry and in the mood to binge once you have finished. Even after finishing the plan I still make sure to pack some apples with cinnamon or a bag of pecans for energy on the go as Keri suggests in the four day detox. I am inspired by Keri to look at my food choices differently and I know that I will never go back to my old eating habits... Thank you Keri for teaching us about the Orac scale and not just food as a caloric number. I am forever grateful to you and your book and I will continue to practice your plan from now on... This one really works!
on August 11, 2010
My email to Keri:

Keri, I have been on the O2 diet for about a month and have lost 15 lbs. My concern is that this diet requires large quantities of vegetables especially the leafy kind in addition to nuts of different kinds. This means the ingestion of raw foods that have not been cooked to destroy potential pathogens. All of the washing that would be practical will eliminate most bacteria but not all. As I see it especially with all of the recent reports of contaminated vegetables, the O2 diet puts me at a greater risk than a diet where most of what is ingested has been cooked. Experts in the field discourage using commercial washes like VeggiWash and caution handling and scrubbing soft vegetables and fruit where the skin can be damaged encouraging spoilage and contamination.

Your response is appreciated or I will blog this issue.
on February 9, 2010
A BUNCH of what look like very suspicious 5 star reviews.
A big agency media publicity campaign.

And a book that really has nothing new to say.
Here I will give the gist for free: Eat your fresh fruits and veggies folks.
Now go spend your money on a more valuable book.
on December 22, 2009
I've seen Keri Glassman on The Early Show; she is a master of her subject matter. In the O2 Diet, she offers an easy to follow, practical and doable plan. The science is cutting edge. This is a book for everyone who cares about their health. Why doesn't she have her own show?!
on December 22, 2009
The O2 Diet has been very positive for me. I learned a lot, and will continue to follow the diet.
on December 26, 2009
I'm a very health conscious person who eats well balanced healthy meals regularly, and still the O2 diet is a brand new, eye-opening experience for me. It's the ultimate proof that what you eat affects every part of your life not just your body and weight. Although I am amazed at the weight loss, I am more shocked by how great I feel. I have amazing energy and am so much more alert throughout the day. Even my work-outs are better because of it, which gives me even more of a "health high." I enthusiastically recommend the O2 life to anyone who wants to FEEL great, and look great!
on January 3, 2010
AS WITH KERRI'S OTHER BOOKS, THIS BOOK IS FILLED WITH VERY CLEAR INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET HEALTHY AND LOSE WEIGHT AT THE SAME TIME. I HAVE TRIED A FEW OF THE RECIPES AND LOVE THEM. I WILL PASS THIS BOOK ON TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.