5.0 out of 5 stars A real review, I promise! :-)
I was going to wait to write my review on this diet until I'd been on it for a couple of weeks, but a reviewer made an interesting observation, pointing out that all of the current 5 star reviews seem fake (it's the only non-five star review so far), and now I'm wondering if Rodale employees really have nothing better to do. But I suppose that's not the point...
Published on January 7, 2010 by S. Cobert

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
After reading a review about this book in a women's magazine I thought that this would be a great book. I ended up buying it and must say that it is perfectly average and that while the information about antioxidants is interesting, the diet plan itself isn't anything you couldn't find in any other book that promotes eating whole natural foods. Also, I would be wary of...
Published on January 4, 2010 by wary

1.0 out of 5 stars suspicious reviews and nothing new to say, February 9, 2010
A BUNCH of what look like very suspicious 5 star reviews.
A big agency media publicity campaign.

And a book that really has nothing new to say.
Here I will give the gist for free: Eat your fresh fruits and veggies folks.
Now go spend your money on a more valuable book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My experience, December 22, 2009
The O2 Diet has been very positive for me. I learned a lot, and will continue to follow the diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel great and Look great!, December 26, 2009
I'm a very health conscious person who eats well balanced healthy meals regularly, and still the O2 diet is a brand new, eye-opening experience for me. It's the ultimate proof that what you eat affects every part of your life not just your body and weight. Although I am amazed at the weight loss, I am more shocked by how great I feel. I have amazing energy and am so much more alert throughout the day. Even my work-outs are better because of it, which gives me even more of a "health high." I enthusiastically recommend the O2 life to anyone who wants to FEEL great, and look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, January 3, 2010
AS WITH KERRI'S OTHER BOOKS, THIS BOOK IS FILLED WITH VERY CLEAR INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET HEALTHY AND LOSE WEIGHT AT THE SAME TIME. I HAVE TRIED A FEW OF THE RECIPES AND LOVE THEM. I WILL PASS THIS BOOK ON TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!, December 25, 2009
The O2 Diet is powerful and can dramatically affect how well you feel. If you are ready for a whole new you- read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2010 Stellar Diet Read!!!!!, January 2, 2010
Time to toss out all your other diet books because O2 is all you need. The recipes are terrific and you will learn everything you need to know about antioxidants. 2010 is all about change and health for me and should be for you also. Thank you Keri Glassman.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS A SHAM, January 16, 2010
The 'glowing reviews' that this book received are very suspicious. I would doubt that 30 people even bought this thing, let along sent in reviews. This book is a joke filled with gimmicks that was, sadly written be a Registered Dietitian no less..one who obviously sold out.

1.0 out of 5 stars shut your mouth, September 13, 2010
How many stupid diet books do we need!!!! (well, Oprah will popularize another dozen or so until her dreadful show finally gasps it's last breath....... Remember when she said " I get it People!!!! It's fat that makes you fat!!!!.......and SHE'S still obese ) The truth is , get off your fat ass, exercise a little, and eat a healthy diet! Save the money you would spend on this stupid book and buy yourself a treadmill..... There is no miracle cure, CONSUME FEWER CALORIES THAN YOU CAN BURN OFF, AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT.

The O2 Diet: The Cutting Edge Antioxidant-Based Program That Will Make You Healthy, Thin, and Beautiful
$15.99 $6.40