Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on September 1, 2012
The Obama Deception: The Mask Comes OffI've never seen anything more depressing and sad than this film. It's well made and boy, it doesn't play favorites with anybody. It's totally non-partisan.

If you think this is a pro-Republican film, guess again. It slams both parties and takes aim at the current administration as well as all previous administrations. The only real hero mentioned was President Kennedy, who was shot for not playing pool with the power elite and we know what happened to him. Nothing was mentioned concerning Ronald Reagan...but Carter, Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Clinton, and Obama were all slammed.

I left this viewing with a terrible feeling of utter distrust of our government and sore disapppointment in all the presidents and legislatures, (Congress and Senate) realizing that these people are just sitting back and laughing at us.

We can no longer pretend we're a free nation. We're not! They can so easily rig polling results. I recently read where in various states they no longer require a person to show ID to prove who they are. Swell...now Mickey Mouse can register and vote without need to prove identity. What power do we really have?

The power elite are billionaires who control who ascends the ladder of power while the puppet-masters control those in elected positions.

The most incredible insult to the American people are the media....news agencies which kiss up to their handlers and print or report whatever they're told and withhold information people need. We're kept in the dark while they play games with our lives and our future.

My heart is heavy. When I think of the blood and treasure sacrificed for the sake of this country to provide us a safe haven to enjoy freedoms previously unknown to man....freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the dream of achieving a legacy for their decendents to praise and honor. But there will be no legacy to treasure in our history books.

We will see a sad repeat of history as we go the same road as the Third Reich and Adolph Hitler, Pol Pot in Cambodia, or Stalin in Russia. It's Communism all over again...that's exactly where we appar to be headed...right in front of our faces...it's happening.

And we opened the door and let them move right in...I just can't wrap my brain around all this. I really can't. Most Americans are sound asleep and haven't a clue what's happening.
How sad...how very, very sad.
2424 comments| 314 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2011
Indeed the cliche "The Truth Shall Set You Free" falls right into place here. This controversial film will open your eyes to what is going on in the shadow government and puts things into perspective of who Obama works for. Theres no denying the fact that Obama has lied to America ever since he promised to clean up America. He has done the oposite. Decide for your own when the facts hit you in the face.

Highly recommended

[...]
99 comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
Despite the appearance, the film "The Obama Deception: The Mask Comes Off" is not a partisan documentary produced to slam the current POTUS. Instead it slams past United States Presidents, Cabinet Appointees and politicians of both major political parties, including Jimmy Carter, George Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr, Barack Obama, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Henry Kissinger, Hillary Clinton and many others. This film discusses in great detail the Bilderberg Group, a secretive society of big money elites who are bent on constructing the global "New World Order". The film gives background on the history of the Federal Reserve Bank, which in reality is a private bank that uses the appearance of being federally chartered.

In just a few short years all nations across the globe will be indebted to "The World Bank", which will control all global currency and ultimately own private property, while it enslaves the non-elite with a multitude of strategically manipulated interest rates and many new forms of taxation, some of which are listed in this film. It speaks of the manufactured financial crises that has enriched Wall Street, the hoax of Global Warming that has enriched Al Gore and other elitists, and the covert goal of creating the North American Union, North Americas version of the European Union, that will consolidate Canada, the Americas and Mexico and create a common currency. This elaborate scheme will federalize the 50 states, strip away First Amendement Freedoms of Speech by ratifying the Fairness Doctrine, strip away gun owner rights by repealing the Second Amendment and forcing American citizens into servitude to their government.

The film compares the Washington DC power brokers to professional wrestling performers. In front of the camera they're actors working to destroy each others character and belittle each others policies, but when the camera stops, they're socializing with one another and scheming to destroy America as we know it, all in the name of "fairness" or "evening the playing field". Barack Obama is simply the latest charismatic mouthpiece put into position to fool the people long enough to assist in bringing closure to a plan that will establish the New World Order with no interruption from the governed.

This documentary claims to be based on unbiased fact. I'm no conspiracy theorist but the film definately gives the thinking individual something to ponder. Todays world is not the place to sit idly by and trust our elected officials from either party, to do what is best for "We The People". Don't naiively trust any of the mass media news outlets to tell the unbiased truth, because each has an agenda (hidden or not) and each are ultimately controlled by big money operatives. Don't trust news publications, revisionist history or even this film, but do take an interest in what happens in our nation, in our world and behind the scenes politically. Do your own independent research, educate yourself to what the politicians are saying and how they actually follow through on their empty promises.

Politicians generally lie to get elected, and whoever can cleverly craft the biggest lie or make the most promises usually gets the nod. Shame on "us" for buying this garbage. I truly believe the United States of America is destined for some dark days ahead. If only a small percentage of this documentary is based on unbiased fact, we may already be past a point of no return.

Please rate this review if you found it helpful.
on February 28, 2011
This is a great movie, factual and real. Every person in the USA that loves our country, regardless of party affiliation, should sit down and watch this presentation. I was alarmed at the speed that Obama and his people have taken control of our nation. My jaw dropped as I was told with proof of many huge promises Obama made to us before election and how he did an about face as soon as he was elected on promise after promise, and all the while smiling at all of us, caring not whether we like it or not, because he is carrying out his orders from a group that seeks a new world order. Obama is the most deceptive high ranking official in the world and we had better wake up. This 2-hour DVD will prove it.
22 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2015
This movie is one of the most profound I have ever seen before & also one of the most scary accounts of what our future is going to be if we do not take action. As advertised, it is definitely non partisan & plays no favorites with any political party. There are too many facts if you read your history that back the statements up beyond a doubt.
I highly recommend this to every American because it will wake you up.
on April 21, 2011
This film accurately predicts what Obama would do in office and it was made at the beginning of his presidency. It's really an excellent film with excellent research.

The movie predicted that Obama would just carry on the agenda of George W. Bush, which is what happened. More banker bailouts, more war, more police state actions in the name of the "War on Terror", more destruction of the middle class economy as the money is peddled off to the International Bankers and Wall Street.

The two artists the other reviewer was asking about are KRS-One and Professor Grif of Public Enemy. They saw through Obama's Cult of Personality. Sharp guys.
on September 22, 2012
America needs to see this video before they go to the polls on November 6th. It is not only this Administration that is totally corrupt, but the Congress needs a big house cleaning. We have many, many evil people that are running this country that we love so much, and far too many of them are appointed by those that we have elected. The Constitution and Declaration of Independence are being ignored by selfish, corrupt people who are driving America into becoming a third world nation. Remember in the debates of 2008 when Barak Obama said "Judge me by the people that I surround myself with." This video will reveal a lot of this. This video will hopefully shock its viewers back to reality.
on May 5, 2013
Well , finally someone thinks like I do. Someone did put him in office and it was not the people. He was groomed. I am glad I got this DVD to enlighen me. Will buy more just to see what our government is really up too. None of these facts can you hear on TV ,or Internet. Please inform yourself of the country you live in and what they are doing to us who work for a living , trying to raise a family,
on November 16, 2015
I wish everyone would watch this! This video contains VERY valuable information for anyone about "The Builderberg Group". It's not just an anti-Obama video. It's great to watch regardless of Democratic, Republican, or any other Political Party affiliation.
on May 23, 2015
There is no dispute that this country has experienced more discord under this current administration with class wars and race baiting. However, to blame this president (of whom I have no love for) for all of this drama is like blaming the great Chicago fire on Mrs. O'Leary's cow. The mentality of today is different from that of our forefathers. We no longer embrace the work ethic that made us a great nation, but embrace a "what can the government do for me and give me that I don't have to work for" mentality. We have become slaves to the government in the fact that we have now sold our souls to those who provide for us.

There are some good aspects of this "documentary", but I can only hope that people will do their research on the maker of this film. Yes, there are "other powers" that want to take over, and those powers play on our greed as a people. It's never enough to have just enough! If one reads thru the Bible, they will see that these powers have been around since the beginning of time.

Mr. Jones wants us to believe that this is a conspiracy, and in fact it is, but not of man's making, if you get my drift. This film bashes both the Democratic and Republican efforts....of course, because he is a Libertarian. Less government is a good goal, but a better goal is to have a God fearing government like the original founding fathers. There has to be laws put in place to avoid chaos. There has always been laws in every government setting. Having no government involvement in personal life may render more chaos than can be imagined. It leaves each person to their own interpretation of what they feel is the right thing to do. One may feel that retribution rather than going thru the court system is the best way to go about living.

Again, this film has some interesting and valid arguments that should have us questioning a lot of things that are happening around us. But when I hear from this film maker, that 9-11 was an "inside job" and that the moon landing was faked......the credibility flies right out the window.

Do your own research, listen, keep your eyes open and exercise your privilege to vote your choice. Take this conspiracy theory film with a grain of salt, and do not believe everything you see or hear.....on anything!!!
55 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse