Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 18, 2013
Just took the GMAT today and could not recommend this book more. I used it in conjunction with Manhattan GMAT strategy guides (that I would totally recommend since they give you an order with which to approach these questions). It was very similar to the GMAT content in difficulty and content. On my official GMAT I had questions that were extremely similar to the ones in this book. Use it!
on May 12, 2013
I already owned a copy of the 12th Edition Review. I was hoping the 13th Edition comes with new questions but I was very wrong. The questions were mostly identical, I was very disappointed that I basically bought the 12th Edition again with very minimal new materials. The Integrated Reasoning questions are online and you need to register with the code provided with the book.
on October 21, 2014
The book came fast, which was surprising as it wasn't Prime. It was in good condition, and never written in even though it was used. More than anything, the book itself is of good quality. It helps you get through problems and over hurdles you might not understand otherwise. It helps you grasp the concepts, and there are hundreds upon hundreds of practice problems. This is a good tool to use by itself, though I coupled it with online learning. This as a stand alone would still be very good though.
on August 29, 2013
Although the book contains hundreds of practice questions, I think most are average and lower level. It is very good in that you can practice a lot but it is also good to get other resources for practicing higher level questions.
on November 16, 2013
Good but not enough. It will give you a general idea. To get a high score 660+ you will certainly need to buy individual books for each area of study. I had a collection of 10 books. Buy them USED on amazon like $8/per book. Previous edition! but worked same way
on April 11, 2013
If you are preparing for the GMAT, get this book. After studying for a couple months, I would say this book is probably not enough by itself, but it is the right foundation to start studying with. For me, I had been away from math for a few years, so I needed a refresher math book, and I went with the Cliff notes math test refresher book (which is also a great product). That book does a great job of bringing you up to speed on the math basics you need for the GMAT. This GMAC book continues where that book leaves off. Most importantly, this book uses a very similar language to describe math/verbal/awa/IR principles to the language used on the actual GMAT test. I think this is important to note. As said, this book provides a solid foundation for studying, but what it mostly lacks is enough studying questions. Don't get me wrong, it has hundreds of study questions, but if you want a decent score you will probably need to study two to three times the questions found in this book. Nevertheless, I would certainly recommend this book.
on October 31, 2014
Used in conjunction with a GMAT prep class. Very helpful for preparing for the GMAT by giving a LOT of practice problems and explaining the solutions. Also explains the test taking experience so that you can know what to expect on exam day. This should be a requirement before you take the GMAT.
on October 13, 2013
I wouldn't want this to be the only prep book I used. I hadn't taken a standardized test in a long time and this book helped me refocus my attention on the test taking process. I especially liked the section on the essay portion. The essay section was essential in explaining how they score and what I could do to help myself. Still I recommend getting extra materials or a tutor for your weak areas, at least through this book I could easily discover what those were.
on January 5, 2013
There are no signifficant diferences between this and the 12th edition. You could study from previous editions and complement with another book for the new section. if you don't have a previous edition then it is ok.
on July 13, 2013
solid in-depth review book. if you have the discipline to study on your own (you better if you plan to go to business school!) this book is all you need. don't spend the hundreds or thousands on review courses. I would recommend this to people confident in their test-taking abilities, if that is a weak-spot for you, then maybe a course is better.