5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written and contains a wealth of information
Published on October 10, 2005 by Joshua Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars Catholic catechism
This book is explicitly aimed at the Catholic catechism and potential buyers should be told this since it is of no use to anyone else.
Published on October 10, 2010 by Michael Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written and contains a wealth of information, October 10, 2005
This review is from: The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice (Paperback)
I teach high school religion and decided to use this book as my textbook for the Old Testament. I am extremely happy with the book. It contains an incredible wealth of knowledge, but is still easy enough for high school freshwomen to understand. I am especially impressed with the carefully thought out wording of the book. The wording does not make judgements for the reader, but instead it allows the reader to decide things for herself. Overall, this is a great book for learning about the Old Testament, and it is honest in what it says about the bible, which is very hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Explained clearly, November 16, 2013
This review is from: The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice (Paperback)
Old testament is explained in plain English style. You can be the judge. It is easy to read for the most part. It has has good graphics. Explains the story well. I didn't know the story. Now I know at least a story a good story. You decide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 28, 2010
This review is from: The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice (Paperback)
The book was received promptly but was unexpectedly tattered. I did not bother contacting the seller since the book was needed for school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied..., September 21, 2013
This review is from: The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice (Paperback)
It was for my son to use in his Theology class. Price was good, delivery was on time and other than a few highlights and underlines the book was in very good shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars religion book review, October 30, 2009
This review is from: The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice (Paperback)
this book was received in the condition stated and for a very reasonable price...i am glad you had it available at the last minute...it has come in handy for religion class...again thank you! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Catholic catechism, October 10, 2010
Michael Swift (Scarsdale, NY USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, September 30, 2008
This review is from: The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice (Paperback)
I gotten the book on time as it said. i got free shipping. the book was brand new, still in plastic.
People who have second thoughts, Dont think that u won't get the book, but u will, this is no fake thing or a thing just to take your money. Thank You 4 every thing. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Received purchase, one day after paying for next day service, December 29, 2008
This review is from: The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice (Paperback)
I purchased "The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith and Justice" thru Amazon for the next day service. But, did not receive it until the following day. I was informed that the delivery service left it will the doorman the evening of the day I was supposed to receive it. I had purchased other books for my son, and did receive it next day on time(to my office suite). This time, it was not brought to my suite and was delivered much later than expected. I did not think that was fair since I paid for next day, and was promised on the web site for Amazon, to receive it much earlier.

Kathy Woods

The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice
The Old Testament: Our Call to Faith & Justice by Daniel L. Smith-Christopher (Paperback - March 1, 2007)
$24.95 $23.70
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Rate and Discover Movies