5.0 out of 5 stars My lungs opened up!
Prayer, research, YouTube testimonies, and the "one Minute Miracle" book, led me to buying this bottle of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Published on June 7, 2012 by Martine Frederickson

3.0 out of 5 stars will give final review in a cpl months
i have mixed feelings right now. have stayed true to the dose and right now i am at 25 drops.
Decided to stay on the 25 drops for awhile to see if if this ahsma like feeling goes away
when i take a dose..i can feel it working..I get this warm feeling in my lungs..it feels like a light gurgling.
I still get sputum here and there..and sometimes it gets a...
Published 22 months ago by Jor-el

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My lungs opened up!, June 7, 2012
This review is from: The One Minute Miracle - 16 Oz Bottle - 35% H2o2 Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade Certified with 1 Free 1 oz Bottle Dropper (Kitchen)

I just started using the 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, "yesterday," for the "first" time. I drank a glass of water adding only three drops of the Hydrogen Peroxide in it, and then "shortly" afterwords; I drank "another' glass of water, after adding "another" three drops of the Hydrogen Peroxide to it. And then I laid down for a nap.

After resting for a while, I woke up to my taking one big gasp for air, and I heard popping and crackling noises from my lungs, as they filled with air. I took another breath, and caught myself saying, "Whoa... Lord... I can breathe all the way down, to the bottom of my lungs!!!"

I found myself laying in bed, pondering what had just happened. And then in my stillness, I could feel the very gentle bubbling of the Hydrogen Peroxide in various parts of my body. I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalsia, so maybe the hypersensitive nerve endings that come with that, let me feel those gentle bubblings, in my body.

The mucus in my lungs has loosened "without' my having to use my asthma enhaler, or do a breathing treatment. And still a few days later, there is no longer any pain when I breathe deeply. I can breathe to the bottom of my lungs with "no" pain!

I've caught myself thinking, could all of our bodies be so desperately low of oxygen, that even a mere 6 drops of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide added to 2 glasses of water, make such a difference? I am curious to find out, what's next? How else with my body be affected in a positive way?

From my personal experience so far, and the many hours of research I have done. I would definately suggest trying to heal yourself, by increasing your oxygen levels by using 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Many blessings, many cures...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Miracle Product, July 6, 2012
I have ordered hydrogen peroxide from this vendor many times.
It is very hard to find hydrogen peroxide Food Grade 35% anywhere. Amazon has it for sale.

I use hydrogen peroxide in my pool instead of chlorine and have been doing that for about 3 months.

My pool man pours in the H202 directly into the pool and measures the H202 to get 100 parts per million, the suggested dilution for pool use.
I swim in my pool, open my eyes under water and feel that the H202 is helping make my health better. Before it was chlorine that was causing chlorine toxic rashes according to my family doctor.

I thought I had already written reviews saying what a miracle this is, not only the hydrogen peroxide, but the method of handling the order.
Today, July 6, 2012, I was reminded again of the great service which Amazon offers both its vendors and its customers.
I saw my personal statistic the other day, I normally buy 30 times each 30 days, from about 20 different vendors.

I thank not only this vendor, but Amazon for putting together this fabulous "business model" in a time of desperate people doing dishonest things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, October 19, 2012
Mark D. Hawthorne (Apache Junction, AZ) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use in conjunction with the book "The One Minute Cure". I have followed the instructions and while I can not say I have felt any tremendous surge in my health, I HAVE found that I have more energy. It is an inexpensive experiment. Make sure to read the book before using.

5.0 out of 5 stars 35 percent Hydrogen perozide food grade, September 21, 2012
this stuff is amazing, I could not sleep before taking it, and after wards I slept like a baby, it has helped so many ways. I highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade, October 24, 2012
Must use with rubber gloves. This is a 5 Star product. Exceptionally convenient for those suffering with Emphysema. Search for extensive information on the Internet. I'm almost 80 and for the rest of my life I will never be without this product!!!
Not available generally at any Pharmacy. No problem finding it at Amazon where you can count on speedy shipping and true quality products.

4.0 out of 5 stars l HOPE IT WORKS!!!, July 28, 2012
Oxygen Peroxide Grade # 35....Easy to understand & to use..A money Saver & more....
I never heard of this amazing Product before,but its suppose to be a Medical Cure-All..
I hope Im a believer..

It took a month to get delivered, so I cant do a complete Review..Amazon stuck with me
faithfully to the END, to get it to me....

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, August 13, 2012
This is just one of many products that I have ordered through Amazon.com. and I will not use any one else, they are fast with the right product, I started using this in the proper way, and after a week, my blood sugar has stabilized, I will still be careful with what I eat but so far there have not been the up and downs like on the past, you do have to be careful and follow the guide lines with it, but now I wonder what will get better next, oh ya, I am 73 and this was a little scarey at first, but wow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Not Been Sick Since Starting to Use This, November 4, 2012
Update: It has been over two years now since I started taking this, and I have yet to get sick while taking it. Before this, I suffered from frequent colds, more often than not catching what my children brought home. Such a complete turnabout for me seems quite miraculous.

I tried this on the recommendation of a friend, who claimed that he had not been sick in years since he started taking food grade hydrogen peroxide 2-3 times daily. My interest was further piqued when I read that some medical research suggests that low oxygen levels may contribute to chronic health problems, including cancer.

As a two-time cancer survivor, I felt I had little to lose. Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into water and oxygen, so it seemed safe enough.

I am becoming a believer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great health benefits, June 17, 2013
The product is amazing! My husband's snoring is almost completely gone since he has been taking the H2O2. It was recommended to me by my sister whose husband suffered from allergies and difficulty breathing freely at night. The product helped clear his allergies. I recommend it to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems to work, November 24, 2012
I didn't buy this product for human consumption. I bought it to add to my reservoir with my nutrients for my plants. It was pricey, but it's worth it not to have to worry about fungus and bacteria invading the roots of my plants in my aero system.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›