4.0 out of 5 stars You have another hit here!
My 6 yr old granddaughter loved these. She & I had some great bonding time creating our new bracelets, and she wears all of them (at the same time) all of the time. You will have fun with these...good buy!
Published on August 20, 2010 by P. Messner

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not durable
My 5 year-old daughter enjoyed making her bracelets and proceeded to finish about 5 of them in 30 minutes. It is a decent toy, but when we put them back into a box to fly back home, we found that every single gem came off of the bracelets. I am not quite sure if it is worth redoing them or not. She is worried that they will just come off again.
Published on January 2, 2011 by Christi B. Bennett

4.0 out of 5 stars You have another hit here!, August 20, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for creative children, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
This product not only sparks creativity but give the girls a sense of pride when their beautiful jewlery is completed. I would definately recommend this product AND I might add that it is a wonderful way to boost self confidence. Thank you for wonderful product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not durable, January 2, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
I saw this product and thought my daughter would have a lot of fun with it. She enjoyed making bracelets but that is where the fun stopped for all of us. The blinglet sticky pieces fall off easily and you'll find them all over your house, stuck to the carpet, bottom of your feet, etc. They don't stay on the plastic bracelets. If you are lucky, you may be left with 5 out of 30 jewels on it. Not good odds! Save your money and find a product that is better thought out and more durable. I wish I could send this back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls Love Bling and They Will Love Blinglets, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
As a craft lover mom with a craft lover daughter, I was thrilled to receive a box of Blinglets by Orb Factory.

Blinglets are bracelets in various sizes that you create any which way you want with colorful, sticky sided gems. They are also the winner of the 2011 Learning Express Best Toy Award in Arts and Craft.

As a Daisy leader, my partner and I are always looking for crafts for our 10 girls that are fun, show creativity, elicit a sharing and caring environment, is not competitive and enforces the sisterhood we are striving to enforce as our young girls mature.

We gave them the bracelets telling them that they were creating them for each other. Partners were established and the girls got to eagerly went to work on their creations.

This was probably our best meeting ever. The girls stayed on task, quietly spoke to each other, shared thoughts and ideas, and asked each other what the other would like on their bracelet. They worked so well individually but as a group that we couldn't stop telling them how proud we were of them.

What we loved most:

The bracelets were pretty even without bling
There is literally no clean up
The bracelets are sized just right for young girls wrists
They are easy for even little girls to make and older girls love that they can create something stylish and hip.
There are so many different gems

Added bonus:
The girls were using the gems on everything like their folders, their nails, even their cheeks.

What We Wish:
Some of the girls wanted to make one for their mom but couldn't the bracelets are too small for mommy hands to fit through. Even our 12 year old "big sister" couldn't use the bracelet. Definitely for girls 3-10. Our younger girls had parental supervision. You have to know your girl and we wouldn't recommend for those who put things in their mouth.

Our girls had a great time and all moms involved were very interested in more information on Orb Factory products. They believe Blinglets are awesome gift ideas, group craft, girl parties and even party favors ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick N Style Blinglets, January 18, 2011
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
I bought these for my granddaughters who have every toy that comes out. They are 4 & 7 years old. They LOVED them. They have spent hours playing with them. It lets them be so creative. And they have so much fun making and giving the braclets away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bangel braclets, September 13, 2011
Pat Ferris (Washington, MO) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
This was a gift for my 8 year old granddaughter. She did them all at one sitting so it was pretty easy for an older child. They were really pretty when done and I even wore one when we went to dinner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great craft for the price, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
This craft kept my daughter busy for hours! Unfortunately, the bracelets don't fit adult wrists, so her "presents" to me and Grandma didn't work out too well. Also, the stickers do come loose. Other than that, it is a great toy and made a wonderful Christmas present for my 6 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Hit, March 3, 2012
Julie S. (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
I purchased this set for my 6 year old niece for Christmas and she loved it. The stickers/gems do fall off easily, but that isn't a big deal to her - it just means she can keep making new designs. When she comes up with a masterpiece that she wants to keep, her parents help her to put a dot of Super Glue on the back of each gem/sticker to make it permanent. Lots of colors and sparkle!

4.0 out of 5 stars she loved it, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Stick N' Style Blinglets (Toy)
Grand-daughter loved this better than her expensive toys. She promptly made a 'beautiful' bracelet for every girl in the house. I was the only one that got a flower centered on mine (better than what Mom got)

Stick N' Style Blinglets