1.0 out of 5 stars Blank book, December 9, 2004
This book is not filled with ideas, it is filled with space. It's basically a blank book of lists for you to enter names of party guests and food served, flowers present, even a space to list food in your freezer. How helpful is it to enter a permanent list of the food in your freezer into a book? If such a list is useful to you, write it up in Word and tack a list on the freezer so you can redo it should the contents of your freezer ever change. I was expecting tips and ideas for organizing, this is not that book. This was a waste of money for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Make an excel spreadsheet instead, February 9, 2005
The book is nothing but blank spaces for you to write in what's in your freezer, what you're having for a dinner party, or who you're inviting. What??? I can write that on a blank piece of paper and save myself $16 bucks.
Even better you can make an excel spreadsheet and actually have it mean something. I can't believe a publisher wasted paper on this book, trees were killed for nothing. This is truly a book of blank pages. There are no organizational tips, no party invitation ideas, there is nothing here that would actually help organize a cook.

1.0 out of 5 stars An organizer that you fill in... not a how to book., October 25, 2008
This book has more to do with providing a space for you to put "your" organized work into and then use as a reference point. So rather than go to a cook book for your roast beef recipe, then another for your rice pilaf and then yet again another for your sweet yam pie... you write them all down here. That is not a how to book if you ask me, the title and description gave me the idea that this might be a book with insight into a proper prep kitchen. I was wrong, and even at the discount price I am not pleased. If I had time to write out my planning for a party, recipe or some other event. I would do it in connection with that event. I am sorry I normally do not give one star, but I did not like the marketing aspect of this book, it was a bad trick on poor unorganized cooks.

The Organized Cook: How to Get it All Together
The Organized Cook: How to Get it All Together by Judy Busch (Hardcover - May 28, 2002)
Used & New from: $1.99