Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 1 PackChange

on February 12, 2010
The Tung gel along with the Tung brush are the best method of cleaning/brushing your tongue out there. If done daily, I have found this method (in addition to brushing your teeth and flossing) to be extremely effective in maintaining a fresh tasting and smelling mouth. I have used this, since my own dentist gave me my initial brush many years ago. The gel is a must have, simply amazing. You may consider letting your general doctor know the condition of your tongue in the morning, in case it's a sign of any other stomach or health issue.

Amazon has the best pricing and availability I have found so far. The product came quickly and sealed for freshness.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2012
OMG!!!!! This product is the "bomb"!!! I love my "bold" coffee every morning to get me going...(2-3 cups of Joe)Then I brush my teeth and give the tongue a once over-not ever really getting rid of the bitter taste till about noon....BUT then I came across TUNG GEL product along with the low profile brush!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! GOod MoRnINg WOrlD!!!! Holy cow....my tongue is pink, fresh and very happy!!!! The flavor is minty fresh and the feeling lasts for hours!!!!! Have the makers thought about putting a rack by the counter in Starbucks??? IT would sell like hotcakes!! -I'm just saying..........try it, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!
on January 23, 2012
I have to say the Original Tung Gel is the best. My breath is not only fresher but mouth entire mouth feels better after using this gel along with my TUNG Brush.
The only afer-taste I have is a clean and refreshed tongue, and confidence that my breath is the best it can be.
Keep up the good work TUNG!!
on July 20, 2012
This is a great product and by far the most effective one among all the tongue cleaning products that I've purchased. Ever since I realized that my tongue was the reason of my bad breath, I spent a lot of money getting different products trying to keep my tongue clean throughout the day. I started carrying a water bottle to work and started drinking water every hour. This is the first gel based product that I've used apart from the different tongue brushes and scrappers. I purchased the gel with the TUNG brush which is from the same company.

I recommend using this after you've scarped your tongue with a regular metal or plastic tongue scraper. The TUNG brush is not meant to be used for a long time on your tongue. It's more to spread the gel on your tongue than for scraping. Make sure you scrub your tongue lightly on your first use, the TUNG bursh may feel soft but can cut your tongue leaving you uneasy to do anything on it for a few days. I usually follow the instructions and scrap twice, on both side and a few times in the middle. The freshness remains for at least a couple of hours regardless of whether you eat afterwards (it makes more sense if you do it after you've had your meal, but I'm just lazy and do it in the morning before eating breakfast). Keeping you mouth hydrating keeps the minty feeling longer. I went with the safe choice of fresh mint to try out the product and haven't been disappointed.

I would definitely recommend this product to people who are also trying out different types of scrappers. The gel definitely makes the difference, until you find something that works even better.
on March 26, 2010
the tongue gel is awesome. I used it on my tongue and later it feels cleanse and minty. my mouth and tongue feels fresh. I love it.
on January 11, 2014
I read about this product and watched the You Tube piece. Sometimes a product actually meets what it is promoting. In this case I am very pleased to say it has done that precisely. I have suffered from bad breath despite brushing my teeth and going to the dentist to make sure I have no cavities. This product along with the tongue cleaner have rid me of the awkward feeling of having my son and wife at times offering me gum or simply telling me that I have bad breath.
on January 20, 2012
This is it! Looking for fresh breath? Don't skip brushing the tongue. This gel does wonders getting the gunk off of your tongue. You won't be disappointed --
on March 2, 2014
Tung gel is the first tongue cleaner I ever used. I started using it about 8 years ago. I have strayed a few times when lured in by great reviews but I always come back to Tung brand. The only thing I didn't like about it was the aftertaste and how it doesn't rinse out easily but I have found a solution to that issue.

I apply the Tung gel to the Tung brush and scrub lightly. Then I rinse it out and follow with a tongue scraper. The tongue scraper removes the rest of the residue from the gel and cleans off extra tongue stuff. No more aftertaste & a sparklingly photogenic tongue!
on August 2, 2014
Will not use it - it has methylparaben known like cancer cause ingredient.
on April 3, 2012
I've tried them all- tongue scrapers, toothbrushes, Orabrush, other tongue brushes- nothing works better than the Tung Brush and Tung Gel. The brush is better designed and is better quality than Orabrush by far. I can reach far back on my tongue without gagging (it gets better the more you use it). I think the Tung Gel is the secret ingredient though. It really does give me better breath for a longer period of time than toothpaste. Plus toothpaste is VERY difficult to clean out of the tongue brush since the bristles are designed differently than a toothbrush. I've been using TUNG products for years and I highly recommend them.