The Real L Word? 3 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Fresh Start Whitney's ex-lover moves to L.A.; Claire reunites with model and businesswoman Francine; Romi and Kelsey drunkenly celebrate a birthday; Cori and Kacy want a baby but need a sperm donor.
2. The Morning After Romi and Kelsey's lack of a sex life causes more drunken friction; Whitney wakes up in Sara's bed again; Claire and Francine try to regroup; Kacy and Cori seek another sperm donor.
3. Back to Square One Whitney heads north to San Francisco; Romi faces the challenge of her new sobriety; Sajdah's relationship proceeds rapidly; Kacy and Cori find a sperm donor online; Francine and Claire are eager to move on.
4. The Other L Word Kacy and Cori enjoy a night out with Whitney and Sara; Sajdah's birthday bash for Chanel takes a bad turn; newly sober Romi refocuses on her career; Claire gets her own place.
5. It's About to Get Juicy Whitney gets over Sara; Kacy and Cori go to their first insemination appointment; Romi reexamines her relationship with Kelsey; Saj and Chanel are back on; Claire and Francine aren't speaking.
6. Baby Batter Up! Romi braces for a tough first week at her new fashion job; Cori and Kacy have a pregnancy timing problem while Whitney and Alyssa use their makeup skills to help.
7. Playing with Fire Kacy prays for divine pregnancy intervention; Saj's amorousness overwhelms Chanel; Romi's investment in her jewelry line pays off; Francine spreads the rumor that Claire thinks the other girls are losers.
8. The Hardest Time Pregnancy problems threaten one couple while alcoholism may destroy another; two women deal with visits from their mothers.
9. The Pieces Fall Into Place Kacy and Cori pursue a last chance at baby-making; Francine braces for coming out to her mother.
It would have been perfect but with ten minutes left began to freeze up :/ other then that i love the real l wordPublished 14 months ago by Jaime Teissedre
Season 2 is much better than the first. The development of sara and whitney gets intense in the season. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Mi_Rock32
I like this show. However, nobody featured in it is as hot as Shane was in The L Word. I know there have to be girls in L.A. as hot or hotter than the character Shane played. Read morePublished 18 months ago by SherylB
All I can say good 2season can't wait for the third:)...and I just don't know why some ppl be writing bad comments on this lgbt showsPublished on November 27, 2011 by Pride