Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 13, 2012
This book was also released under the title "Complicit." so be careful. I thought "Wow". how did I miss a Nicci French book. I started reading and realized it was familiar, so checked all my French books and there it was only now called The Other Side of the Door. I've run across this before and it kinda ticks me off.
on August 19, 2010
This is the same novel as "The Other Side of the Door," published under another name internationally. Loved it! Don't read other reviews that reveal too much!
on August 12, 2011
A very well structured suspense novel that cleverly evolves over two timelines. The Nicci French duo have written many good thrillers and I rate this one as one of their best. The opening chapter, featuring a murder, splits these timelines so that the reader gradually learns what happened prior to this event and the denouement after it. The characterization and interplay between characters is expertly handled.
on May 14, 2013
I have read all of this couple's novels and love them. They pull you in to the story so quickly and slowly build up to the conclusion. I like the book because it is about normal people who find themselves in unusual circumstances.
on November 27, 2012
Firstly, I am a fan of Nicci French and for those who don't know, Nicci French is two authors. Nicci French's books usually start off about ordinary everyday people in ordinary situations and gradually build up to the storyline and climax. However, the writing style of this book is different. The style is unusual and it may not appeal to all readers and because of the this I am at a loss for words when writing this review. Suffice to say this book is another thriller and I was convinced I could anticipate the ending. In true Nicci French style, there were unexpected twists and turns and you would have to be a genius to predict the ending. If you are not put off by the writing style, it is an enjoyable read. It is debatable whether this book would appeal to all crime fiction fans.
on October 21, 2012
Complicit, similarly to Nicci French's other books, is a well-crafted thriller that draws you in and then makes you guess until the last page and beyond. The characters are interesting and the narrator is easy to identify with. The thriller is written from an interesting perspective and explores the complex relationships between a group of musicians. We learn to understand them and their darker sides better as the plot progresses. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!
on January 22, 2014
At first I was a little disconcerted with the Before and After, but it quickly pulled together and I was immersed, not wanting to put the book down. I do love Nicci French's books (or, their books) and this one didn't disappoint.
on June 21, 2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this newest suspense novel of Nicci French. The 'before' and 'after' format of writing style was a different slant, but I got comfortable with it very quickly. It made the storyline even more interesting! The twists kept me rooted to my seat and, while I expected a grandplay of some kind, THE question in the last 'after' still threw me! I was not expecting it although of course I should have been. I kept replaying scenarios and alternate conclusions even in my sleep that night! A good read--great plot, excellent character development--I'd recommend it to any mystery lover! I haven't been disappointed with either book from these authors yet and can't wait for the next one!
on August 21, 2012
I am a Dutchman trying to read English books. What i liked was the composition of the book. The plot was good. At some places I had the feeling that persons did not act fitting to their character. The end I have read with a big smile. Well done!
on April 20, 2012
These authors in partnership weave a good story that is part who-dunnit and part romance, in my view. I spent my teen years sharing a flat in London and the setting for the book is authentic and brings back many happy memories.