To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The PVC Project Book: 101 Uses for PVC Pipe in the Home, Garden, Farm and Workshop Paperback – January 13, 2005
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Fully 80% of the 'projects' are "cut a piece of pipe, put a cap on it, and place it over something sharp" The other 20% are "cut a piece of pipe, put a cap on it, screw it to the wall and put things in it"
The 'furniture' portion of the book (which is what I was really after) says "pvc furniture is so popular that you should check your local hardware store for specialty joints and designs"
There are /no/ scale drawings/plans, just the occasional drawing of a piece of pipe with a cap on it.
I was unable to find anything in this book that was useful to me, and nothing that was any more complex than 'holder' or 'cover'.
I think a thoughtful rewrite of this book would make it a winner as both my daughter and I have seen many other good uses for PVC pipe.
if you are into making furniture like I am, there are better books out there, but for the novice, this is a good book...it helps you to get your feet wet so to speak, when crafting with PVC pipe.
was it worth the money? Yes I believe it was.
would I buy from this seller again? In New York Minute.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A lot of experts and hobbyists likely know that you can bend PVC with heat, but I sure didn't. I figured the "big box" employees might not know this, but it turned out the... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Greg Lindauer
It gave me a lot of good ideas. I am looking forward to doing them.Published 8 months ago by christian judson
Love the ideas in this book but would have liked more illustrations to map out the projects.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
The pics have too many drawings and I would've loved to see the actual finished projectPublished 14 months ago by louise b.