5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and simple recipes... great for busy people!
I bought this book for a dear friend who has gluten allergies. Naturally I wanted to check out the recipes for myself. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the recipes were very easy to make. In addition, many of the dishes can be made quickly which is important for a busy person like me.

Not only does the book give you some really great recipes, but the...
Published on January 20, 2012 by Bryan J. Bowers

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book!
This book has a lot of easy recipes. They look simple and fast to make. I can't wait to make some of these recipes. I hope they taste good.
Published on January 25, 2013 by happygrama

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Variety!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: The Paleo Recipe Cookbook: 101 All Natural Gluten-Free Meals and Desserts (The Paleo Recipe Cookbooks) (Kindle Edition)
There is a lot of variety packed in this cookbook. And although I eat primarily vegetarian, I found many recipes that I want to try - like the vegetarian meatloaf and the raspberry almond muffins. The book is well laid out which makes the recipes easy to find and refer back to...which I plan on doing very soon! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Palate Pleaser!, January 27, 2012
I wanted to see what Paleo was all about sInce I have numerous food allergies and found out it that I really liked it. This cookbook is filled with recipes that are simple, fresh and really easy to make. Lots of really tasty ideas, and adding flavor with herbs instead of fat is the way to go! Easy to read and well laid out. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook!, May 21, 2012
Used this almost every day while I was in my 30 days for the Paleo diet. Great quick & delicious recipes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Varied and Simple Recipes, February 11, 2012
Eileen Beran (Kalona, IA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my kindle and am excited about the baked goods and breakfast recipes especially. Nut and coconut flours are very satisfying and tasty such that they can be enjoyed and even preferred by those who don't need to eat gluten-free. This seems like a great resource to give variety to a grain free diet and satisfy a household with both gluten tolerant and gluten-intolerant eaters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, September 16, 2013
I haven't had much time to try many recipes but they look good and I'm anxious to try more recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Paleo cookbook, June 8, 2013
Thank you very much, I Love this cook book a lot. Good seller and I would buy from again. Fast ship. Thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars paleorecipecookbook.org, April 1, 2013
Hi! My name is Nikki Young, author of the Paleo Cookbooks. Before I introduce you to my delicious recipes, I want to tell you straight off the bat that the paleo diet is not a diet designed by diet doctors, faddists, or nutritionists; it is a diet designed by nature. It is not the latest weight loss program or celebrity diet that leaves you craving sugar-laden foods.

You are welcome to visit paleorecipecookbook.org

Have a great day ahead,
Nikki Y.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good ideas, February 16, 2013
Lisa Marie Hamby (Grosse Pointe Park, MI) - See all my reviews
It is hard coming up with new Paleo ideas. This book has plenty of new ways to spice up the caveman's menu

4.0 out of 5 stars is what it is, February 15, 2013
nothing special... just some recipes for those of us on the diet. but I cant really complain... I got it when it was free

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 13, 2013
Thought I would find some user friendly recipes. None have appealed to me thus far. I have found other Paleo recipes online which I have used and liked.