Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 12, 2010
Great little gadget. So easy to use. I only wish the julliene slices were a little thicker. But it's a definite 'keeper'!
on August 6, 2013
I purchased this peeler as a gift for a friend after she mentioned that she had lost hers in a move. She said that it arrived in a timely fashion and that it was EXACTLY what she wanted! Yea!!
on September 28, 2013
Great quality. I love this item. It is great and easy to use nothing like other brands that do not do the job as expected. My grandma loves it as well.
on February 16, 2014
This thing works even better than I expected! Completely transforms your thoughts about zucchini. Get one today! You'll love it!
on June 7, 2013
This item works way better than any other peeler that I've ever owned. But be careful it can injure if you're not careful.
on January 3, 2013
was always a fan of this item. I tell everyone I know about it so that they will buy it too!
on June 12, 2015
Just as expected, my daughter will love it as I do, great for zuchinni as pasta
on August 7, 2015