What I Like About You 4 Seasons 2002
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Two young women push their sisterly relationship to the limits by becoming roommates when their single father takes a job in Japan. Fun-loving 16-year-old Holly Tyler moves in with her straitlaced 28-year-old sister, Valerie Tyler, in New York City.
2. Spa Day Holly and Val plan a day of pampering, but Holly finds herself in a "sticky" situation when she sneaks out of a spa without Val's knowledge in order to meet J.C. CHASEZ from the pop group *NSYNC.
3. Roommates When Holly's unintentionally disruptive antics finally become unbearable, Val creates a G.R.C.--a Good Roommate Chart--for Holly to follow. Afraid of being sent to live with her father in Japan, Holly strictly adheres to the obsessive regulations.
4. The Teddy Bear Holly and Val battle for possession of a teddy bear they both cherished when they were younger. When the struggle becomes too divisive, the sisters agree to give the stuffed animal to a little girl in their building.
5. Cool Older Sister Val tries to be less of an authority figure to Holly, but Val's patience is tested when Holly and Gary secretly leave for a wild party on Long Island. Worried, Val and Jeff snoop in Holly's e-mail and go after her.
6. The Parrot Trap Holly becomes smitten with a young man, Kyle, who is leading a protest movement to retire a zoo's performing parrot. But the situation gets out of control when Kyle is so inspired by Holly's passion for the cause that he kidnaps the parrot.
7. Tankini Holly is excited to form a trio with her longtime pal, Samantha, and current best friend, Gary. When Gary feels neglected because of all the girls' shared memories, Holly advises him to give Samantha a chance.
8. Copy That Holly takes a job at a copy shop and thinks that her new co-worker, Jake, is interested in her. But when she follows Jeff's advice on how to deal with the situation, she becomes the laughingstock of the store.
9. Thanksgiving Determined to start their own Thanksgiving tradition, Val and Holly cancel plans with their relatives, claiming that Holly is sick. However, the girls' happy day goes awry when the family arrives at their apartment to surprise them.
10. The Party Holly is enamored with a college student, Evan, who frequents Copy That, the photocopy shop where she works. After Evan accidentally takes Holly's cellular telephone instead of his, she calls him and accepts his invitation to a party at his apartment.
11. The Other Woman Since Val's busy work schedule prevents her from being with Holly and Jeff, Val suggests that the two of them attend a concert, along with Jeff's gorgeous ex-girlfriend Dana.
12. Girl's Night Out While Jeff is out of town, Holly takes Val on a night out. However, the female bonding stops when Hunter, a guy Holly wants to date, makes a romantic advance on Val. The situation gets worse when Hunter's jealous girlfriend, Sasha, arrives.
13. The Cheerleading Incident Jeff asks neurotic Val to be more spontaneous. But he regrets making the request when she sneaks into his apartment wearing a sexy cheerleader outfit--and Jeff's visiting mother, Linda, arrives unexpectedly, having fought with her husband.
14. The Game Holly volunteers to work in Val's office during spring break from school. The girls clash over the tactics Val should use to get a promotion over a competitive colleague, Lauren.
15. Valentine's Day On Valentine's Day, Holly thinks that Jeff is planning to propose marriage to Val. Meanwhile, Gary gets a date with a great girl, but the pressures of the holiday overwhelm him, and he insists that Holly come along with her date.
16. Holly's First Job When Holly spends all of her money on an expensive sweater, Jeff agrees to hire her as a waitress, Holly's first job. But he regrets his decision when Holly wreaks havoc in the restaurant and even causes the chef to quit.
17. The Break Up When Val returns from a romantic skiing trip, she astounds Holly by announcing that she has ended her relationship with Jeff. Holly tries everything she can to help her sister cope with her feelings, but Val's neuroses soon become unbearable.
18. Dude, Where's Val's Car Holly and her friend Henry (MICHAEL McMILLIAN) skip school and "borrow" Val's car, but they panic when the car is discovered missing. Meanwhile, Gary helps Jeff gain a new restaurant management job but expects free food in return.
19. Loose Lips Upon learning that Val has a reputation for being antisocial at work, Holly encourages her sister to mingle with her colleagues. However, an evening out becomes fodder for office gossip when Val finds herself in a compromising position with her boss, Vic.
20. The Fix Up Holly thinks that Val should start dating again and completely disregards her friend Henry's warnings about introducing Val to his older brother, Noah. When Holly finds out that Henry's concerns are valid, she scrambles to get Val to cancel the date.
21. Tyler V. World When Val's vindictive neighbor, Mindy, finds out that Val never got approval for Holly to move in, Mindy persuades the tenant board to evict Holly. Val and Holly decide to fight the board's decision.
22. The Talk After discovering Holly and her new boyfriend, Henry, alone in Holly's bedroom, Val lectures Holly on the meaning of sex and relationships. Holly is upset that Val doesn't trust her judgment.
|Starring||Amanda Bynes, Simon Rex|
|Supporting actors||Wesley Jonathan, Jennie Garth, J. Mack Slaughter, Stacy Galina, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Scott N. Stevens|
|Producers||Phil Baker, Drew Brown, Wil Calhoun, Joe Davola, Hayes Jackson, Grant Johnson, Rich Kaplan, Brian Robbins, Dan Schneider, Michael Tollin, Stacy Traub, Drew Vaupen|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
wish they would put out the entire series instead of just one seasonPublished 3 months ago by smith22
This was my favorite sitcom growing up and I'm so glad I purchased it. I got it on amazon instant video. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Carly
worked wonderfully and exactly what i wanted! Great show and i request it to everyone to watch, i grew up watching this show!Published 4 months ago by Brandy Lowe
I loved this show and am super sad they only released season 1 on dvd but i bought the rest of the series on itunes and just watch them through my apple tv so its not so bad. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Alexis
The only reason I'm giving this a two is because on if the discs well not play. I love this show so much and would give the show five stars. I wish the discs would all playPublished 5 months ago by Leslie Smith
I love this show. Amanda Bynes is hilarious. Shows a true sister relationship. The situations they get in are truly one of a kind.Published 5 months ago by Jessica Lauren Farrow
I like this show. I think it's a little low budget and it only got one season but it's actually pretty funnyPublished 7 months ago by brendon kline