5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!
I have been searching for another "perfect" bag. I realize it's very hard. I currently have a Fossil bag and love it, it's just very heavy. I love the soft leather on this Sak bag and the size and amount of pockets is perfect for what I need. It's very lightweight and easy to get into. Would definitely buy more from this brand!
Published 12 months ago by Darcie L. St.Cyr

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth it.
Published 1 month ago by T. Thiel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, December 15, 2013
Darcie L. St.Cyr (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars the sak pax, August 15, 2013
the sak pax leather "large" purse is a great and durable.it's very roomy and my wife just loves the zippered pockets on the front, and then u have the option to take off the long strap and make it a shoulder bag, it's wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 26, 2013
A well made purse with the feel of fine leather. It will carry most everything you would need with all the handy pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST what I was looking for., April 30, 2014
This bag is perfect as an everyday shoulder/cross-over bag -- I love that it can be converted. The leather is beautifully soft, all the zips work well, plenty of pockets inside and out. I might have chosen a different lining fabric, given the choice, but overall I am incredibly happy with this purchase. I wanted a functional, non-girly, not-too-embellished but stylish bag and I definitely feel like that's what I got. Also, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sak Pax is a nice brand., December 1, 2013
Nice quality, nice style and pretty color. Very reasonable price in a market replete with overpriced bags made in China.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, March 7, 2014
Amazon Customer (Smithfield, UT, US) - See all my reviews
It is very comfortable. Big without being overwhelming. I wish it had a few more pockets inside, I am using a couple of pouches to make up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Find, January 30, 2014
Gina Greiner (Muskegon, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
I am a tall, larger woman and need a very long strap to use a bag as a messenger bag. This bag is perfect! It has ample room, the strap is what I was looking for, the bag looks good and I feel safe carrying what I need daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars CUTE AND CROSS BODY, December 7, 2013
TIA34 (NEW YORK CITY) - See all my reviews
CUTE AND EFFECIENT...NICE CARPMENTS AND I LIKE THE CROSS BODY ACTION. COLORFUL FOR THE FALL...LOOKS GOOD WITH A PAIR OF 3 INCH HEEL BOOTS THAT ACTUALLY MATCHES AND BRINGS OUT MY OUTFIT............

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth it., November 23, 2014
I love this purse and hate it. I have a coral color and the leather soaks up the coloring from jeans & coats. The back side of my purse is almost totally blue now from rubbing on my (well washed) jeans. The leather also scratches really easily. If this stuff bothers you stay away from this purse. Also FYI I used high quality leather sealer on this purse right when i got it and it still soaked up dye and scratched easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, October 11, 2014
Cute bag! Love the pockets. Wish it was a bit bigger though. Over all, I'm happy. Love the outer zipper pockets. Perfect for my cell phone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›