Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 27, 2011
Must say that I have enjoyed all the Penguins DVDs so far (I don't have cable so I can't watch them on TV). I have not watched the DVD yet, but think I'll enjoy it. I looked all over the web before I finally found a copy locally, NOBODY had any episode information...

Here's the episode list:

The all nighter before Christmas (23 min spelled out as "Christmas" on the menu even though the box says Xmas)
The lost treasure of the golden squirrel (23 min)
The Hoboken surprise (23 min)
Miracle on ice (11 min)
Wishful thinking (11 min)
Operation: Good deed (11 min)
11 comment48 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2012
This is another great show from the penguins. There are several episodes to make this movie. As always the penguins are cute and funny, great show to watch with your kids and have a good laugh.
on January 1, 2012
Our 4 year old granddaughter LOVES Madagascar, so she is so happy to watch this set of cartoons. My only complaint has to do with the production, not the sending. I wish the cartoons would just play through instead of needing to hit PLAY each time the cartoon ends. Otherwise, the DVD arrived new, in good shape, and is popular here.
on December 12, 2011
First, I am a fan of all of the Madagascar and the Penguins are great in all of the movies. Also, the kids laugh hard at Merry Madagascar. The Penguins on their own are good but they are 3 stars compared to the entire Madagascar group. If you love the Penguins, then this would probably be 4-5 stars.
on December 8, 2011
Got this for my husband for Christmas and I am so excited to watch it on Christmas Day. The other Penguins Christmas DVD only has one cartoon on it, but this one has several episodes. So make sure you compare the two and get this one... a much better bang for your buck!
on January 3, 2012
I was amazed at how quickly this was shipped especially during the holidays. My granddaughter was throughly delighted. This was a hard to find item and like always you can depend on amazon. Thank you!!!!!
on December 28, 2011
The Penguins of Madagascar strike again. This is a really good Christmas short. Extemely funny. I would def recommend this for your Madagascar loving self or child.
on November 25, 2011
The Penguins continue to entertain adults and delight children. Great video and a great " stocking stuffer" for a gift on Christmas.
on December 14, 2011
Bought this because both me and the kids love those penguins! Some great winter episodes on this disk. As well as a great christmas episode.
on January 30, 2012
My son really loves this. He wants to watch it constantly. The rest of the family loves watching it as well cause it's so funny.