Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

100%
Format: HardcoverChange

on August 5, 2010
This was one of those classes I signed up for because an ethics class was required by my college. To my surprise, I did end up liking the class, and the book even more. It covers pretty much any topic in bioethics you could care to know about, from beneficence to hospice care to abortion to healthcare reform. I came out of the class knowing a lot more than I did before about the dilemmas faced by healthcare professionals and I respect my doctor a lot more. The class is over, but I kept the book to add to my library and read the chapters that we didn't get to in class. Great, informative book.
on April 23, 2009
This is an excellent collection of work! It covers most if not all the topics we currently face in the field of medical ethics. Penn Center has done an excellent job and without a doubt a great addition to my library.