Unusual Suspects 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Perfect Family In the dark of night, a Pennsylvania family are brutally murdered in their home. Only their 20 year-old daughter survives. Investigators wonder, who would kill this seemingly perfect family? The answer will shock their community for years to come.
2. A Monsterous Act In 1994, 20 year-old Missy Grubaugh is killed in her apartment. Police focus on a list of suspects - a thieving former roommate, a threatening coworker, a sex offender boyfriend. In the end, a late-night call to the victim brings the case to a close.
3. Murder on Miguel Lane In 1985, the homicide of three Arlington, TX teens shocks the community. Investigators focus on an ex-boyfriend, teen satanists, and a drug addict with a grudge, but a shaky alibi and forensic evidence lead to a killer with close ties to the victims.
4. Innocent Bystandard In 2002, a Brunswick, NY couple are found murdered in their apartment. Girlfriend Arica is an innocent bystander, but boyfriend Sam is a drug dealer with dangerous enemies. In the end, a bloody print at the scene leads to a killer who defies belief.
5. Clairemont Killer In 1990, the murders of six females put San Diego investigators on the trail of a vicious serial killer. As all suspects come up clear, reports of a man loitering outside a health club bring the case to a shocking conclusion.
6. Left For Dead In 1997, Sarasota couple Henry Caneva & Janet Scott are attacked in their home. Henry doesn't survive. Investigators work down a list of suspects, but it will take an unrelated domestic disturbance call to bring the case to a close.
7. Murderous Intentions A day after Katrina hits the Gulf Coast, a Lafayette man is shot by masked burglars. Police work through a list of suspects, to no avail. Three years later, crime scene evidence leads investigators to the opportunistic culprits.
8. Death of an Angel Summer of 1992, 18 year-old Angel Ormstrom leaves to run errands, but never comes home. Did she run away, or was she made to disappear? Five months later, a gruesome discovery brings the case to a twisted and tragic conclusion.
9. Hotel Homicides Between 1993 and 1997 three women are murdered in three Des Moines, Iowa hotels. Hampered by the sheer volume of suspects and the infancy of forensic testing, it takes years of dogged investigation to bring a sadistic killer to justice.
10. Elemental Murder When a hardworking waitress ingests a lethal dose of poison, a nationwide panic ensues. Everyone is a suspect, until one of the most bizarre sting operations in Florida history leads detectives to the implausible poisoner.
11. Deadly Denial When a Kentucky woman is murdered in her home, detectives theorize the gun advocate knew her attacker. Investigators scrutinize family, friends, and boyfriends old and new before a shaky alibi and forensic evidence point to the killer.
12. Random Act of Madness A Maine father of four is found shot to death after going out for a beer. Is he the victim of a family squabble? Did he run afoul of local crooks? Years later, an unrelated cold case and a guilty conscience help bring the killer to justice.
13. Bathtub Killer In 1996, two women are murdered in the same Texas apartment complex. Authorities follow every lead but the case goes cold. Three years later, DNA evidence, and a seemingly unrelated crime lead authorities to the sadistic "Bathtub Killer."
|Starring||Brian M. Martin, Matt McManus|
|Supporting actors||Zoltan L. Nagy|
|Producers||Cerise Fukuji, Elizabeth Massie, Carol-Ann Plante, Eric Schotz, Kathy Williamson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This was such a heinous crime. It was a very interesting show. I gave it a four instead of a five due to one thing: near the end, the cops talk about S&M and a certain dominatrix. Read morePublished 24 months ago by DaRRen