5.0 out of 5 stars I'm inspired to create!
Published 23 months ago by VoulezVous

3.0 out of 5 stars Please let us look inside..........
I like to look inside of a book before purchasing to determine if it's worthwhile. I also look at customer reviews. Since this book has neither, I'll pass until I can get a glimpse of the inside. I'm always on the lookout for new breakfast recipes. So what makes this cookbook special?

Why not let us take a look inside first? Even if no recipes are...
Published on May 1, 2012 by Cathy, new to cake!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm inspired to create!, September 11, 2012
VoulezVous (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perfect Start to Your Day: Delicious Recipes for Breakfast and Brunch (Hardcover)
I have to admit it, I adore brunch. It's my favorite meal. It is wonderful to come across a beautiful new cookbook that not only provides lots of inspiration and more than a few totally new ideas for putting together a stunning breakfast or brunch, but is also a worthy addition to my cookbook collection. I'm impressed with this one, and can't wait to try out some of the recipes. I like the way the book is organized, it handily gives measurements for both US and metric cooks, and perhaps best of all, this cookbook is chock-a-block full of glorious color photos of each dish, which happens to be one of my cardinal rules for evaluating new cookbooks. If there are no color photos to give me the idea of what the finished dish should look like (this is a case where one picture is really worth a thousand... well, you know...), then I generally take a pass, no matter how clever the recipes appear to be. This cookbook meets that qualification with flying... colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Recipes, October 22, 2012
Kelly D (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This is an example of a hidden gem - no celebrity author, no glossy photos or massive size - but it is a very thoroughly tested and well written book of recipes. I'm a chef working on new recipes for a bed & breakfast and every single one in this book that I've tested came out perfectly the first time and got rave reviews from our tasters! Even more surprising is that it was published in London and includes instructions for both European and US cooks. VERY well done - can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Delicious, March 25, 2013
D. L. Jones (Federal Way, WA) - See all my reviews
I enjoy making breakfast for family and friends on the weekend. I have a handful of breakfast and brunch cookbooks. This is one of my favorites. I constantly get positive reviews when I use recipes from this little gem. Last weekend I made the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes and the Lemon and Sage Tisane. My guests and I were in total heaven. My partner can't get enough of the Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Most of the recipes are very easy with BIG, flavorful results. The only recipe I had a hard time with is the Marmalade and Almond Bread, but I probably wasn't paying close enough attention to the recipe. My plan is to cook my way through the entire book. There's enough variety to make this an exciting goal. The recipes range from simple egg and waffle dishes to hearty sandwiches. If you love cooking breakfast, don't pass on this book. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Please let us look inside.........., May 1, 2012

Why not let us take a look inside first? Even if no recipes are revealed, having access to the table of contents is a big help.

The Perfect Start to Your Day: Delicious Recipes for Breakfast and Brunch