Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon November 22, 2005
My mom bought this cookbook a few years ago and never ended up using it because I snatched it into my own clutches and have been using it ever since.

The only Pumpkin Pie I make is from this book, and it's so incredible that I cannot tear myself away and switch the recipe.

This is a small book, easy to follow and has a picture of everything you are making. It really takes guesswork out of what you are making and makes you more inclined to actually cook, because you have a gorgeous picture next to the recipe, a great incentive.

There is one turkey roasting recipe that I dived in and it came out perfecto on my first try. It's hard to decide how to cook it since there are soo many books, websites and shows on it. And by last minute the disgrunted cook picks out whatever recipe they see last and it might not be the best or easiest. This one is easy and simply perfect; roast turkey with butter and sage.

There are soups, sides, casseroles, desserts, salads and starters. Without being confusing and over whelming this little book has exactly what you need, no extra usless recipes that no one wants to make.

Terrific and wonderful. True treasure for your cookbook library.
on January 10, 2001
I prepared my very first Thanksgiving meal last year and without this book I would have failed misserably. Instead I prepared a wonderful meal full of flavor that was so easy and so delicious. Many of the recipies are now family favorites. Try the rosemary bread on page 50, my personal favorite!