|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
• Gathers and analyzes a multitude of documents that detail the concept of a Phinehas Priesthood and Christian identity, the theology from which the Priesthood theory developed
• Uses the firsthand accounts of Leaderless Resistors, men labeled as Phinehas Priests or Army of God warriors, to tell their stories of resistance
• Provides an analysis of two unconventional methods currently used by terrorists to organize and conduct domestic insurgency: Louis BeaM&Apos;s "Leaderless Resistance" and Tom Metzger's "Lone Wolf Strategy"
• Relates the biblical story of Phinehas, the ancient Israelite who took righteous action to stop blatant disobedience to God's law during the Exodus and was rewarded by God with an everlasting priesthood for himself and his descendants
• Quoted material from letters between the author and men who have practiced Leaderless Resistance or Lone Wolf Strategy to oppose the government and/or abortion
• Maps and figures, including a conceptual diagram of the Phinehas Priesthood
• The doctrinal statements of Christian Identity churches
• A matrix of biographical information on individuals convicted of crimes connected with the Phinehas Priesthood
James Kopp, killer of a New York abortion doctor, defended his action based on the same principles Western nations use to support the concept of just war—the writings of St. Thomas Aquinas. What happens when fervent religious conviction drives individuals to stand up against government and law, sure beyond any doubt that they are doing right?