5.0 out of 5 stars More Miraculous Info from the Matrix Energetics Guru
First of all, this book is fun and uplifting. If you're familiar with Richard's classes on Matrix Energetics, it's impossible to not love this book. From the first page it put me in Seminar State, where life gets weird but it's okay--good okay, because as Richard explains, that weird state is where miracles originate.

To enjoy this book, though, it isn't...
Published on October 8, 2009 by Janet A. Holmes

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the Book, Skip the Workshops
Published on April 4, 2011 by Lori

5.0 out of 5 stars More Miraculous Info from the Matrix Energetics Guru, October 8, 2009
Janet A. Holmes "Janet Holmes" (Gloucester, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Physics of Miracles: Tapping in to the Field of Consciousness Potential (Hardcover)

To enjoy this book, though, it isn't necessary to be familiar with Matrix Energetics. There is plenty here to engage your mind and heart, empower your thoughts and supercharge your life. It's as provocative as it is entertaining, and he makes even the most complex theories accessible. Lynne McTaggart's books help a lot when it comes to published studies on, and the physics behind the miracles that happen all around us. Still, there's nothing even remotely like Richard. He is that far ahead.

For example, to explain how the Newtonian, reductive approach has kept us from really understanding life, he points out how different it is to know about a frog by dissecting one versus playing with them as a kid. He provides easy steps to reach the state where one can make miracles happen, and debunks the need for long periods of meditation, and backs it up by presenting information he's found in his solid searches. (He likes to explain that "re" search will only produce the same old information, and that "search" is a lot more powerful.)

For people who already know how cool Richard is, well, this is the kind of stuff you get at Level III, Whizards Training. He goes deeper into space, metaphysics, the Field and government experiments with such things as time travel, invisibility and remote viewing. Superman and the infamous black-ice bridge return, and he adds more Mark Dunn, more studies, stories, and some great excerpts from people who have very successfully two-pointed their way out of trouble or into wonders.

One of my biggest successes so far with two-pointing was finding this amazing apartment that I am now sitting in as I type. It's right on the beach in Gloucester, Mass. It has a second and third floor balcony and I just looked up to see a huge cruise ship pass by.... Whenever we have guests, after the awed exclamations, the first question is: How did you ever find this place? I answer, "Two-pointing and Craig's list." (And it's a rental--and for the same amount as our last apartment!) The job I landed a few months after attending my second ME seminar pays better than any job I've ever had. I'm an independent consultant for a very large utility company. The week I was due to start, they called apologetically and said since they didn't have much space, would I mind working from home?

Um, well, okay...

In the middle of our move here, I sprained my foot very badly. As I began to panic about being able to keep moving, I remembered how Richard broke his leg during seminar and healed it enough to keep going. Within 2 hours I was back on it, having two-pointed my healing out 3 weeks. Months later, it still twinges just to remind me how miraculous this Matrix Energetics can be.

Richard's new book goes a long way towards helping the rest of us catch up with him. He is truly one of the most brilliant men of our age.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Will Expand Your Life, October 14, 2009
I purchased this book to expand my Matrix Energetics skills and experience. From the first chapter I gained further insight into how to play in the matrix.
This is how I used Matrix this morning. A friend was worried about her friend. The intention was to become less worried. I was drawn to touch 2 points on her body. I then asked her to touch her heart and allow God's love to flow into it. Then we talked about how alone she feels without her friend. After that she felt better.
The hard drive on my computer was wobbling. I placed 2 hands on the computer--felt love for the computer in my heart--in my imagination went in to the hard drive and oiled it. 5 minutes later the hard drive acted normal.
The book is filled with experiences like these. Simply by reading this book you can learn to play in the Matrix. When you increase love in your heart--you are opened up to a greater range of possibilities.

What I especially liked about this book is that it expands and clarifies what we learn in the seminars and encourages further usage of Matrix Energetics.

Now here is a key point Matrix Energetics will cause whatever you are doing to expand. My EFT practice has been simplified and expanded, I enjoy going to church more, my workouts are more fun, my counseling practice is better,my marriage relationship is better, my finances are better, my health is better, I have more friends, even my memory for a 71 year old guy is much better.
Also some of my friends that I hang out with are getting better. Is there a happiness virus going around? Am I a carrier?
the idea of parallel universes is helpful. Let's say you are not getting along with someone. You put yourself into a parallel universe where you are really getting along with the person. How does that feel. what do you notice that is different. what do you see different. Wow it is so much more fun and inspiring than getting a divorce. Besides it is cheaper to keep her. HA HA HA

5.0 out of 5 stars The Next Big Wave, October 15, 2009
Its interesting to read a book that you feel like you are a part of. I wondered does this really represent where we are and what we are doing now? It's a good question and one that is hard to answer, especially when talking about Matrix Energetics which by it's very nature, being a transformational "consciousness technology," is always in a state of flux. But this flexibility is what I love the most about ME and why I am an avid fan and practitioner.

For anyone who has read the first book you may feel like you were handed the fundamentals for a pretty cool technique but ME is so much more than a one point two point technique; it is a constantly expanding field of information and potential that is realized and defined by the individual who is accessing it without being defined by ones personal limitations. Where the first book dipped into some of the ideas behind ME this book dives into the ever expanding field of ME and some of the more complex scientific principles that create an awareness potential for how some of the effects of Matrix can not only be possible but reproducible. You get a front seat view into the mind of a man who is constantly searching for ways to better life, who is constantly questioning why is this so and how can it work better? And if I were I noticing something new, amazing and exciting what would I be doing now?

Despite the title of the book, interest in neither science or religion need be a prerequisite for understanding, integrating and enjoying this book. The state of the seminar, is directly encoded into the pages and if you read between the lines you may find yourself in some very interesting and unusual places. Amongst all the magic and anecdotes of Dr. B there are some stories from participants and practitioners that solidified, for me, the realization that anyone really can learn to do this and create massive changes and miracles in their own lives and for the betterment of this planet. This is not a specialized energy that is accessible to a select few, this is an activation and realization for human potential, or at least one very cool aspect of it.

If Matrix Energetics is a ship in the middle of the sea of consciousness then the Physics of Miracles is the next big wave!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - Someone has made it simple!, October 19, 2009
First I just have to reply to the review that complained about religious references. I am Buddhist and have frequently either steered clear of or quit reading books when I discovered a Christian message that was simply not what I wanted to study. The Physics of Miracles has absolutely no Christian or religious message to it. I actually enjoyed the way Bartlett uses Bible quotes - it helps me as a Buddhist in a Christian environment. It is a side benefit of reading this great book.

Second - I have never been to a Matrix Energetics seminar. I have been playing with the "consciousness technology" (love that term) on my own for just a few weeks, read the first book, did some internet research, and so far have some "small" miracles. One was a very problematic phone line into my home - multiple visits from the phone company - scratchy noise just won't go away - gets a little better, worse, better, worse - gets bad enough to drag the phone company back out again. This has gone on for years! It's clear as a bell now.

I looked forward to this new book with great anticipation. Having not had the opportunity to go to a seminar, I really really really wanted to have this ability in my life, now! I am a lifelong seeker of ways to make this life what my gut always told me it should be - and that is - my gut always said life should be pleasant, fun, happy, easy, fascinating - and it should be that way for everybody.

A lot, of what I have read/studied - self help, occult, new age, scientific schools of thought, psychology, life coaching, healing modalities, you name it - either is so full of rules and steps and levels - it was impossible for me to stay very excited about - or was just plain over my head - I don't want to become a professor or a swami - I just want to make my life great and be able to help others do the same. Not to mention all the "world according to (fill in the blank)" stuff out there. I really appreciate Bartlett's ability to stay grounded, while making accessing the "magic" of life real, accessible, everyday and normal. I also really appreciate his ability to do the research that's over my head - give it to me in a way I can enjoy and find useful.

This book feels good in the hands, too ;) Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Or not..., November 12, 2009
Uh...excuse me, Richard did not break his leg. He strained some tendons falling off the stage at a seminar several weeks prior to the one I attended. He was still having issues with the injury. Enhanced and inaccurate stories like this are part of what makes practicing Matrix Energetics tech seem extraordinarily miraculous. The "seminar state" engenders heightened emotions through interesting information, uplifting music, "stories" of miraculous events such as Mark Dunn and a group of others being in a certain restaurant one moment then suddenly in another miles away and various other mostly unprovable claims. There are demonstrations of physical adjustments, people feeling better in various ways such as reduction of pain both physical and emotional. While those attendees with severe issues and conditions were not addressed.

There are those who nearly deify whoever their latest hero or guru happens to be. Dr Bartlett, as well as daughter Justice Bartlett and staff, is an amazing, knowledgeable, loving soul with a heightened sense of love and service to humanity. His intellect and commitment to the work/play is virtually unbounded. His unbounded enthusiasm is contagious, skill as an entertainer utilizing NLP, hypnotic tech and leading-edge scientific theory is laudible.

I would recommend M.E. to anyone even remotely curious about it. With the caveat: don't believe everything you see, hear or read. The "morphic field" of M.E. is increasing as more people practice it. As it builds, the promise may be realized more. The quality and integrity of "Certified Practitioners" is questionable in my experience. It is claimed that something always changes though it may not be what one is looking for or expects. In fact what may be "different" can be so subtle as to seem insignificant. Use caution and common sense regarding serious issues of health and life. This is not, at this time, a miraculous healing modality regardless of what the perhaps over-enthusiasim of some practitioners may indicate.

Readers may assimilate, experience and practice M.E. with reasonable success. The seminars are not necessarily crucial though they are a great deal of fun and constantly expanding in material. Many lose their "seminar state" within 2 weeks hence many return up to 10 times or more. As well others who have only read one of the books and never been to a seminar do experience sometimes significant results. In any case results can be sporadic and unreliable. Success may not be so much about developing a difficult-to-learn technique as it is simplifying and "letting-go" of limiting beliefs and specific expectations. Which is often easier said than done especially when one is in pain, chronic or severe illness or other issues looking for immediate dramatic transformation. It may happen. Or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Manual for Conscious Living, October 23, 2009
The glossary and bibliography alone are worth the price of The Physics of Miracles, but if technical scientific terms compounded by mathematical equations make your brain hurt, then this is the book for you. (I've read many books from the first book, Matrix Energetics', bibliography!)

Dr. Bartlett has taken complex concepts and broken them into understandable, applicable terms for all of us to utilize in our lives, and MAKES IT WORK! With this book, Dr. B. weaves a tapestry with wordplay, stories of real experiences with this groundbreaking consciousness technology, and his myriad of research from scientific, spiritual, and esoteric volumes. He explains the concepts behind what we are already doing unconsciously, and outlines how to interact with our realities consciously so we can live a more joyful life, and recognize the grace in every moment.

As a holistic practitioner, this book has become my manual for shifting realities for my clients. As a mom, wife, and individual, it has become a way of 'being', as I've applied the methods outlined in this book to my life and watched the changes unfold in all areas of my life and of the lives of those around me. Understanding the power of the heart is the real 'secret' to this book!

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the Book, Skip the Workshops, April 4, 2011
I bought and read this book and then took the first one out from the library to read. After subsequently enrolling in a weekend workshop, the huge disconnect between the book and the heavily staged over priced road show that masquerades as a workshop has me absolutely convinced that Bartlett did not write this book, although he may have done some of the research. For a "technique" any one can supposedly learn and use successfully, the liability release everyone had to sign before you were allowed into the room ran a full page, and there were signs prohibiting anyone from filming anything or taking photographs - makes me wonder about subliminal stimuli. It was reminiscent of the faith healing sessions evangelists used to have, without any Christianity, combined with stand-up comedy, at times with profanity for its shock value, a la Lenny Bruce. His son ran the video camera that broadcast him live on two screens, one on each side of the stage, and he enters to music like he's some kind of rock star. My personal impression is that the whole thing was stage directed and put together by his sidekick, Melissa Joy, whose Facebook page says she has a degree in Psychology and an MBA in marketing, not something that anyone is told in any of the Matrix Energetics materials or during the program. Her outfits were sexy and showed cleavage,and his daughter, the other "Vanna White" of the show, appeared to be dressed in stagey outfits as well. The people they chose to come on stage who did not close their eyes, or look continuously at whoever was doing the 2-point appeared largely unaffected. The only way to get off the stage, once on it, appeared to be to fall backwards onto your catcher like they wanted you to. It all appeared to me to be a psychological manipulation game designed to earn them lots of money, with a table of trinkets and other Matrix Energetics items for sale as well. Makes it hard to recommend the book all that highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, October 20, 2009
The Physics of Miracles is an easy read, especially for those who have read Richard's earlier book, or bought The Matrix Experience. They are both awesome too. This book is AWESOME and needs to be read at least twice: once straight through, then read the glossary and reread it.

Richard did the hard work. He studied all the science, chewed it up for us, digested it and gave it to us in easy to understand pieces that make it easy to apply in our lives and transformative work.

After my next read, I'll start on the bibliography! Thanks Richard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Two-Point System for Miraculous Results, December 18, 2009
For those willing to suspend their disbelief, "The Physics of Miracles" provides astounding accounts of truly miraculous healing experiences. Readers looking for an easy way to start getting amazing results in manifesting what they most desire will be delighted to see Richard Bartlett explain the process in very simple, easy to master steps that have successfully shifted people's realities for the better in many ways. Bartlett explains that when you begin to practice the art of what he calls "two point," described in this book, "Things no longer happen to you. Instead, you begin to take responsibility for your creative use of universal energy."

I've experienced and written about thousands of extraordinary reality shifting experiences in my life, including instantaneous healing, stopping time, materialization out of "thin air" of food and money and other physical objects, retrocausality (changing the past) and invisibility, among other things. I have a degree in physics from UC Berkeley, and especially love books containing scientific discussions of extraordinary human experiences, so to say that "The Physics of Miracles" is right up my alley is an understatement. I can immediately see the value of Bartlett's exercises, and the way he summarizes his Matrix Energetics in one sentence as, "Transformation occurs when you let go of the need for anything to happen."

The good news for most readers is that it's not necessary to have either a degree in physics nor amazing spiritual experiences to enjoy "The Physics of Miracles." There's no need to be a graduate of one of Richard Bartlett's seminars, nor belong to a particular religion or spiritual group. This chiropractor turned author and energy healer has taught thousands of people to utilize his Matrix Energetics techniques, and his book describes some of the truly miraculous results he and his practitioners have achieved, along with a bit of an explanation of what one needs to do in order to become proficient in this kind of subtle energy work.

Bartlett's gift for describing his discovery of high sense perception that allowed him to see inside patients as if he had Superman's powers of X-ray vision makes this book a fun and fast read. I love the way Bartlett helps readers realize a sense of his initial excitement with discovering amazing, miraculous changes. Bartlett's enthusiasm is infectious, and his assertion that anyone can quickly learn and master working with powerful subtle energies is thrilling.

Bartlett sets an excellent example of a man who walks the mystical path with practical feet. Equal parts Visionary, Teacher, Healer and Warrior, Bartlett sets an excellent example of becoming comfortable with being empowered and present, paying attention to what has heart and meaning, without judging.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars In a Blink of An Eye, You Can Be Whole, October 16, 2009
Whether you are a seasoned ME aficionado, or have never before heard of Richard Bartlett, DC, ND, since you are living in the 21 century and are interested in the new physics and/or in miracles, you will not want to miss this read. I have been to one ME seminar,
play with MatrixEnergetics for almost a year, and now I am enjoying
this book immensely, as well as experiencing a deeper spiritual impact of the ME phenomenon.

Masterfully weaving fascinating stories with cutting edge scientific information, the author - in his inimitable style - talks directly to each of us. Laid out in palatable chunks it can be a guide to a multidimensional skillful living. I have witnessed some serious ME miracles, facilitated a few minor (lol) ones and I feel this book will continue to be my constant companion on this scalar powered life journey, with my Heart Space in expansion.

The Physics of Miracles: Tapping in to the Field of Consciousness Potential
The Physics of Miracles: Tapping in to the Field of Consciousness Potential by Richard Bartlett (Hardcover - October 13, 2009)
Used & New from: $3.57