Men of a Certain Age 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. If I Could, I Surely Would Joe is determined to get himself back in good shape on the golf course, but having to get up at the crack of dawn to practice is starting to wear on him.
2. Same as the Old Boss Joe attempts to stick to a schedule that will allow him time to practice his golf game, but it's a fruitless endeavor.
3. Cold Calls Joe finds himself dating two women at the same time, but he's not quite sure how to handle the situation.
4. The Bad Guy In the midst of finalizing his divorce, Joe makes a surprising discovery about his teenage daughter.
5. And Then the Bill Comes Joe feels conflicted after finding out some news about his former bookie, Manfro (guest star Jon Manfrellotti).
6. Let the Sunshine In When Terry announces he's going to get a colonoscopy for his 50th birthday, the guys all decide to get one, making a weekend out of it in Palm Springs.
7. The Great Escape Joe decides to spend some time with his former bookie Manfro (guest star Jon Manfrellotti), who is preparing to undergo a difficult medical treatment.
8. The Pickup Joe does a favor for Manfro (guest star Jon Manfrellotti) that could have a lasting effect. Terry struggles to deal with the latest development in his love life
9. A League of Their Owen Owen is handed the reigns to the Thoreau Chevrolet softball team right before the season opener against a rival dealership.
10. Can't Let That Slide Joe's friendship with Manfro becomes more complicated. (guest star Jon Manfrellotti).
11. Whatever Gets You Through the Night Owen and Terry team up on a new commercial for the dealership. Joe tries to get his store and his life back on track but old relationships complicate matters.
12. Hold Your Finish Joe's big day - the senior tour pre-qualifier - has finally arrived
|Starring||Ray Romano, Scott Bakula|
|Supporting actors||Andre Braugher, LisaGay Hamilton, Brian White, Brittany Curran, Braeden Lemasters, Penelope Ann Miller, Kyle Davis, Majandra Delfino, Little JJ, Jon Manfrellotti, Valarie Rae Miller, Matt Price, Emily Rios, Eddie Shin, Todd Stashwick, Dave Anthony, Mo Collins, Shelly Desai|
|Producers||Bridget Bedard, Cary Hoffman, Victor Hsu, Terri Murphy, Ray Romano, Rory Rosegarten, Mike Royce, Lew Schneider|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This was an awesome series, great acting and compelling story lines.
I would like it if the networks would leave on the good show's and take off all the bad ones and there are so many of them.
Each man brings out his own unique personality and typical "man" occurrences that do happen at that "certain age"!
This is seriously a fantastic show and such a shame it was cancelled way too prematurely. It has everything you could ever want out of a television show, highly recommended.Published 1 month ago by Joey
Why o why did they cancel this amazing series? The writing is fantastic, the characters wonderful and the actors who bring them to life do an amazing job - Ray Romano, Andre... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Kate Southam
I bought this because I thought Scott Bakula did a great job playing "Captain Jonathan Archer"
on the decade-old 98-episode TV series "Star Trek: Enterprise"... Read more
One of the best shows ever to be produced. Not all people might like this show, specifically woman who think men are pigs. Read morePublished 5 months ago by rdkmco
This show has the perfect blend of comedy and drama. All the actors are excellent, you really believe they are life-long friends. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Nancy Harrison Mulhern
I like things of the ilk of Parenthood, Friday Night lights, etc... this totally fits in that general genre. I'd give it 5 stars but one of the CDs was broken on arrival.Published 7 months ago by georgina
Great season of a great show. I wish there were more seasons than just two. I would love to have seen where the story lines lead to. A great drama and comedy series.Published 10 months ago by Robert Michel
I truly miss this show. Although meant for a targeted age demographic, most all of its humor is right on and instantly relateable to men of a certain age. Read morePublished 10 months ago by M. K. Simpson