Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 18, 2013
I am inspired by The Pinterest Diet because Mitzi shows us that eating healthy is what it's all about. The book shows how to "pin" recipes, exercise, inspirational quotes and much more each day to keep your eating on track. The book is very easy to read and has a simple layout. It has tips and information about calories in and out as well as lifestyle choices. I am inspired to eat and live better for myself and my family after reading this book :)
on July 11, 2016
I thought it was a great book with a lot of great information on nutrition. I could have guessed what she had to say about the Pinterest part. Not too hard to figure out how to use PInterest in that way. But I like the way the author gives you easy to read recipes and easy cleanses with a lot of choices! No starving yourself! If you're new to Pinterest, this is a great book for you. If you're not new to Pinterest, just skip to the second half of the book and it will have great info about your new diet and even some great tabata workouts! Overall, I think it was a good book and good for the price.
on October 17, 2013
Mitzi has packed this book with invaluable information about living a healthy and fit lifestyle...addressing exercise, nutrition, sleep, positive thinking, mindfulness and more! What an innovative approach here, too, inviting readers to utilize Pinterest as a tool on their journey to and maintenance of a fit and healthy lifestyle. I am proud to know and love this author personally. She helped me transform my life. I feel (and am!) healthier at nearly age 40 than at 20. I encourage you to read this book and buy it for loved ones!
on November 8, 2013
I love this book! The Pinterest Diet definitely makes it easier to get the proper nutrition needed to lose weight. The most important thing to me is thst the recipes you can find taste good! I am three weeks in and approaching 20lbs lost! Awesome book, Go Mitzi!
on October 21, 2013
This book obviously is drawn from her extensive experience in both fitness training and practical nutrition. It's got a lot of practical advice and her enthusiasm for the subject is compelling. From my standpoint, however, the target audience and tone of the book is primarily for women over 25. As an elderly man who had not been all that successful fighting obesity and being in poor condition [compared to my schoolboy days as an athlete] for literally decades, I recently discovered the key that works for me. As a competitive person, working out at a gym was tedious - despite rotating exercises across various days. Aerobic training via treadmills or jogging is boring and unappealing. And, being a senior citizen, competitive football, basketball, hockey, track or baseball are non-starters. What got me hooked was getting back into bicycling. The scenery changes every route and every day. It's easy on the knees but good aerobic exercise. And, there are lots of organized bicycle rides where, if entered, there's an incentive to keep up and not quit even if your legs feel like jelly 30-40 miles into the ride. Then, in November 2011, I signed up for RAGBRAI [the annual ride across Iowa in 7 days]. Just signing up gave me an incentive to train so I wouldn't embarrass myself. And, by the time RAGBRAI 2012 rolled around in late July 2012, I was in much better condition, had lost 26 pounds and had a 2" smaller waistline. This was the result of my putting myself into a competitive arena and training reasonably hard to achieve a goal. The only obvious dietary change from 11/2011 to 7/2012 was drinking a lot more water as a result of my riding. My goal is to lose 15 lb. more.

In summary, for many men {I'm guessing}, the key is not so much watching what you eat but putting yourself in a position where vigorous exercise is interesting and a challenge - so you won't quit. Then do it so much that you start burning off the fat while getting into better condition. If that happens, your body will crave more water, less sugar and less junky carbs and you'll be able to lose weight or maintain a healthy one even with the occasional 16 oz. rib-eye washed down with a couple of beers. For some people what they look like in the mirror is a motivator but for me the strongest motivator was being able to compete and "win" again.

Find a vigorous activity you really enjoy and the healthy eating will be a lot easier to do - in fact, your healthier body and brain will reprogram your taste buds and cravings towards a healthier diet.
on November 12, 2013
Finally a book that is teaches you how to live a healthy lifestyle that is realistic!!! I learned so many great tips, exercises, and recipes that are truly doable....not just things you read and forget about the next day! This book really gets you thinking and imagining how you yourself can truly incorporate the ideas and recipes into your life. It really grabs your interest right away and I found myself already planning her ideas into my own daily life with my family before I was even done the book! Even if you are at a healthy weight and aren't necessarily looking for a "diet", this book will show you how to maintain a healthy lifestyle with ways to ensure that you and your family continue making smart choices!
on October 23, 2013
As a medical-surgical R.N., I see and help treat people with all types of obesity-related related diseases including diabetes, back and joint problems, and heart diseases. Whether a person is trying to lose weight, improve their nutrition or increase their fitness level, Mitzi has provided cutting edge information for them in her book. As a follower on Mitzi's Pinterest board, I am inspired, educated, and motivated DAILY about this topic. I HIGHLY recommend reading The Pinterest Diet!
on October 22, 2013
Mitzi's book is a no-nonsense book about making healthful choices for the computer savvy consumer. If you don't know how to use Pinterest - don't worry - Mitzi navigates you through the process! Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words AND there are so many wonderful resources available online - as Mitzi highlights! Mind, body & overall health are accounted for with ease!
on October 18, 2013
Mitzi is great on Pinterest, and her book doesn't disappoint. If you find yourself pinning and not doing, or pinning and not know what to do next, or just like being healthy.... this book is great for you! Pick it up, it's a good one!
on March 6, 2014
Whether you are already a healthy eater or need to drop some weight with some big changes, this book is just what you need. As a Pilates Instructor and wellness professional I love the simplicity and structure Mitzi provides in the Pinterest diet. This is a well rounded and surefire way to reach your health and fitness goals. Mitzi reinforces the proven fact that major deprivation is the key to failure and helps you find your most satisfying foods and your unique taste DNA! I have recommended it to all of my clients!