Doctor Who: The 50th Anniversary Collection 10 Seasons 1978
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Ribos Operation: Part 1 While on a quest to find the six disguised segments to the Key to Time, the Doctor and his new assistant encounter con men plotting to sell the planet Ribos as a valuable resource-swindling a vengeful ruler that endangers them all.
2. The Ribos Operation: Part 2 Part 2 of "The Ribos Operation".
3. The Ribos Operation: Part 3 Part 3 of "The Ribos Operation".
4. The Ribos Operation: Part 4 Part 4 of "The Ribos Operation".
5. The Pirate Planet: Part 1 The tracer has detected the second segment on Calufrax. On arrival, the travelers discover Calufrax and other planets have been 'jumped' for their mineral wealth by the planet Zanak. And the Doctor can't believe who is next on their list.
6. The Pirate Planet: Part 2 Part 2 of "The Pirate Planet".
7. The Pirate Planet: Part 3 Part 3 of "The Pirate Planet".
8. The Pirate Planet: Part 4 Part 4 of "The Pirate Planet".
17. The Power of Kroll: Part 1 On the planet Delta Magna, the Doctor is shot at while he attempts to get an accurate reading on the tracer. Meanwhile, Romana is abducted by the Swampies. The drama builds as Kroll, a giant squid-like creature, suddenly appears and starts to attack.
18. The Power of Kroll: Part 2 Part 2 of "The Power of Kroll".
19. The Power of Kroll: Part 3 Part 3 of "The Power of Kroll".
20. The Power of Kroll: Part 4 Part 4 of "The Power of Kroll".
21. The Armageddon Factor: Part 1 The Doctor and Romana trace the sixth segment to Atrios and the Doctor finally completes the Key. When the White Guardian arrives to claim the Key, the Doctor must decide its fate.
22. The Armageddon Factor: Part 2 Part 2 of "The Armageddon Factor".
23. The Armageddon Factor: Part 3 Part 3 of "The Armageddon Factor".
24. The Armageddon Factor: Part 4 Part 4 of "The Armageddon Factor".
25. The Armageddon Factor: Part 5 Part 5 of "The Armageddon Factor".
26. The Armageddon Factor: Part 6 Part 6 of "The Armageddon Factor".
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Adventure, International, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Tom Baker, Mary Tamm|
|Supporting actors||Bruce Purchase, Andrew Robertson, Ralph Michael, David Sibley, David Warwick, Primi Townsend, Clive Bennett, Bernard Finch, Adam Kurakin, John Leeson, John Cannon, Tony Hayes, Ray Knight, James Muir, Brychan Powell, Clive Rogers, Derek Suthern, Colin Thomas|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love watching classic Dr Who. I just wish it was still available as part of Amazon PrimePublished 6 days ago by jjbracing
Tom Baker is Doctor Who. Shame BBC isn't more generous with sharing All of the Doctor Who's. Expensive, and, in instances, very selective of episodes available. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Dru
I am heartbroken that Amazon has decided to stop making DW available free for Prime members. It was a major source of value for my membership. Read morePublished 10 days ago by David W. Streem
I loved watching Doctor Who with Amazon Prime but now it is gone and I am sad.Published 10 days ago by Stephen Sherrod
One of the more interesting story arcs in the classic series, with the introduction of a new companion and a new reoccurring villain, The Black Guardian. AwesomePublished 1 month ago by Matthew W Dunne
This season is a classic. I greatly enjoyed the acting and the story line. That being said - I am disappointed that the season listed does not include all the episodes that... Read morePublished 1 month ago by John G. Pollard
This was the first Doctor I saw when it came on our PBS station back on the early 80's. Very nice to see it againPublished 2 months ago by Gary Cotton