Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 1, 2013
My son loves listening to the music and we do too! Its so great to find a CD that you can listen to over and over with your son and it is not so tiring as other children's music CDs lol :)
on July 6, 2013
A beautiful album for kids AND adults! I love to listen to it too.
It is so multicultural an amazing collection from around the globe.
5 Stars without a doubt!
on March 27, 2012
I bought this cd for the nursery and lullaby time, but as we wait for our new little one to join us, I've used it for yoga, meditating and plan on using some of the tracks for the birth as well. It's a relaxing and empowering mix of world music. Great purchase!
on February 24, 2014
Discovered this CD at my children's house--very soothing and interesting sound--was being used for the grandkids naptime. Easy listening with a new age flip
on December 21, 2013
I think this is a beautiful CD and my granddaughter listens to it before she goes to sleep. Her mother would have preferred more traditional lullabies.
on March 9, 2014
I practically wore this CD out when I first got it. The songs are still high on my iTunes play count. Beautiful project. I wish he would do another.
on May 30, 2013
This is an excellent CD that we like listening to as much as our young son does! Beautiful music that isn't the typical "baby" lullabies.
on February 4, 1999
A wonderful CD for the baby and the parents. Beautiful songs from around the world. The baby is out cold at least just after the Sitar music!
on August 26, 2011
All of the songs are mellow and I like to play them when my kiddo needs to wind down (or I do, for that matter!) I like that many different languages are featured and that there is such diversity in the songs, but a definite and recognizable common thread of them all being lullabies.
on October 23, 2002
I don't have any kids. I bought this CD about 6 years ago and it's still one of my favorites. Well done!