- File Size: 721 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Change Blog (December 15, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 15, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GPYRJ5Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #977,966 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Possibility of Change: 10 True Stories of Beating Depression Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
The Change Blog has published more than 500 stories since 2007. Contributors include Ali Luke, Alex Blackwell, Amy Clover, Barrie Davenport, Betsy Talbot, Farnoosh Brock, Glen Allsopp, Henri Junttila, Jonathan Mead, Marcus Sheridan, Scott Young, Srinivas Rao and Tara Mohr. The Change Blog publishes "The Possibility of Change" book series which helps people accomplish their desires for change.
On a personal note, I'm married with four kids (boys aged 6, 5 and 1-year old twins). I was born and raised in Perth, Australia, but currently live in Red Deer, Canada. I'm passionate about books, running, tennis, business, social media, and helping people change.
Top Customer Reviews
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Depression
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Depression
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies