4.0 out of 5 stars Power of Being Left-Handed
Being left-handed myself I was surprised not to see me name in the table of contents as an example of a great left-hander. I enjoyed the way Russell talks about left-handers in all walks of life and I'm waiting for the left-handed toothbrush to be invented. The left-handed resources in the back of the book was a good touch. Get the book and enjoy reading it.
Published 23 months ago by Houston Vetter

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much fluff, too little substance
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much fluff, too little substance, January 27, 2013
This review is from: The Power of Being Left-Handed: Success Secrets of Southpaws (Kindle Edition)
As a lefty and as a mom of two lefty kids, I thought this book would be interesting. It wasn't. There's no research here, just opinions, a rehashing of common ideas about left-handed people, and a list of famous left-handers, which you can find easily enough on the web, if you care to. It's still free, so I won't say "save your money," but I will say "don't waste your time."

4.0 out of 5 stars Power of Being Left-Handed, November 8, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Left wanting more, February 3, 2013
The title intrigued me. I thought I was going to learn a little more about what I already knew about being left-handed and draw some inspiration from the life stories of people who share the same dominate hand as me. Except the life stories weren't stories at all, but one or two paragraphs with a photo. I guess I should have looked at the page count and realized that you aren't going to get much for 32 pages . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Left handed are great!, November 15, 2012
A book for left handed to understand they are not "wrong" and for all those who are right handed and that often do not realise how difficult can be living in a world like in a mirrow. have a right handed ever tried to cut something using the left hand (whith a scissor created for the right hand)?? yes... that is the point..

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Enjoyable Read, November 10, 2012
Having grown up in a world that considered "lefties" somewhat odd and backward, Russell's book gave me a greater appreciation for what has been accomplished by those who "used the wrong hand".
The book was a quick, easy, read full of fun and informative facts. I enjoyed the pictures Russell included of the "lefties" he wrote about.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power of being left handed, November 8, 2012
I loved reading through this little book, very informative and well put together
A great boost for us lefties, if we really needed one!
Well worth a read

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 22, 2014
Teknobeck "teknobeck" (Prospect Park, Pa USA) - See all my reviews
For south paws or to make righties jealous. So read it its good and share with your right handed friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Repeats a bunch of well known lefty lore, December 22, 2013
Just an e-book that describes a few well known lefties in history and present time, with a few lefty lore. Interesting, but there wasn't much new stuff to learn. Since it's a short read, I would probably recommend this to a right handed buddy curious about lefties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Resourse, December 4, 2013
This was a great book for research on my College Thesis paper. " Being Left Handed In a Right Minded World. I earned an A for my thesis. When I use Amazon products and suggestions I am very glad to have this service included in my Prime Account. This books has great information for us Lefty's too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Left-Handers Take Note, November 24, 2013
I'm left-handed and that has caused me a lot of trouble throughout my life, especially when I was young. Now, I've learned to compensate, though I still have a tendency to go left when I'm told to go right. Left is my right, of course. The book is really short and very laudatory. Left-handers are smarter and natural leaders. Anyway, the real purpose of the book is to get you to his blog. Just so you know. I would have preferred a more expansive treatment of the topic. I didn't visit his blog so I can't tell you about it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›