- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Ideals Publications; English Language edition (August 15, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 082494612X
- ISBN-13: 978-0824946128
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #453,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Power of Positive Thinking for Teens Paperback – August 15, 2002
100 Young Adult Books to Read in a Lifetime
Amazon's editors chose their list of the one hundred young adult books to read, whether you're fourteen or forty...Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I intended to give it to a high school student in a public school. I alerted him to the large focus on religion. He was okay with this because he is somewhat of a spiritual person. If I had known this beforehand, I
would have chosen a different book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great material to use with teams, easily adaptable for any Sunday School program.
I hope all teens could learn about the power of positive thinking. Read more
Very interesting, there is a story about a little girl who has the same problem that my son has and it's the cause for him to be negative... Read morePublished on February 14, 2011 by Janet Simon