Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Power of Self-Confidence: Become Unstoppable, Irresistible, and Unafraid in Every Area of Your Life
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 2, 2013
My husband recommended this book because I've struggled over the years with low self-confidence and poor self-esteem. I resisted reading it for a while, thinking its approach sounded simple and formulaic--not intellectual enough to help or challenge me. From the opening words, however, I was compelled and inspired. The entire book maintains a strong drumbeat of action-oriented encouragement and advice.

Inspirational and wise, the book hits its stride by offering concrete, practical steps, as the subtitle promises, for "becoming unstoppable, irresistible and unafraid in every area of your life." Overstated? Perhaps a little. What I found, however, was enough inspiration plus "perspiration" in the book's action steps, virtues and values to make a measurable difference in my work life, personal relationships and overall achievements. I only wish I'd discovered this book when I was starting my career. But as Brian Tracy would say, it's never too late to grow, climb and make a difference.

Some say this is one of the author's best books. I've only looked at one other--the one on reinventing yourself. This book, by far, is the stronger choice. If you need a big boost of self-confidence, and long to learn the steps to acquire it, here's a great book to buy, study and keep. Great for sharing with others, too. Five-star rating!
on September 11, 2012
I would say this is one of Mr. Tracy's best books. I'm probably a bit biased with that statement since self-confidence is part of my work, and it is a facinating subject for me. I did wonder before I purchaced this, that since Mr. Tracy has many books and other programs, there would be a fair amout of recycled content. This did have mostly new material, and the revisited ideas seemed to be applied in a new way and brought to the reader at a different angle... so no worries there.
on October 21, 2012
I was surprised at how clear and useful this book was. Really helped me to get it together. Recommended. The self-confidence angle is a bit misleading or not so important, what it is really good for is getting clear on what you want and your plan to get it.
on May 9, 2013
This work of Brian Tracy is an inspiration. With decades of teaching, Brian has compiled a program that has it all: how to navigate your selfworth, your doubt and successes to the place we all dream of: feeling GOOD, feeling HAPPY, feeling SUCCESSFUL and worth while living. The CD set is packed with great concepts presented in Brians warm and profesional fashion to inspire everybody.

Just a warning. A "beginner" might be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of methods, hints, and to do's Brian offers. Beginners: just hear the first 10 minutes ... stop the program ... and DO it !!! - Of course, listening only will not change anything.

Great value, great inspiration! Brian Tracy at his best!
on October 7, 2012
A practical and well written guide to the things that one needs to follow and perform in order to regain and maintain the necessary self confidence essential for productive living. I would recommend it to anyone that is either going through a period of self doubt or just wants to reassertion themselves once again. Brilliant
on October 24, 2012
This is the book that changed my ability to overcome fear of rejection. It helped me wire my thinking to overcome anything.
on February 19, 2015
I was turned on to Brian Tracy last year as I was listening to another CD series. I purchased on of his books and was very encouraged. The Power of Self Confidence has been really good. It is interesting that, a topic that seems simple, could really be more complex. But then people can be complex also. I like what he has to say so much that I have purchased other CD series (listening in the car going to and from work - excellent way to spend that time)/
on November 16, 2012
This is not just a book about confidence, it's a book about success in life in general. But more importantly it doesn't just talk about success and confidence, it tells you how to get it. It's one of the best self development books I've read. I would highly suggest combining what you learn from this book with Jack Canfield's "Success Principles" book. Both book covers similar themes but each book has its own gems. Brian Tracy has hit the nail on the head this book. Read it, apply it consciously, and your life will change.
on November 10, 2012
Brian Tracy's book is one of the best self help and motivational books I've ever read. Every sentence of every paragraph means something!! It's amazing how this book resonates and serves almost immediately as a tool for personal improvement and motivation. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a guide towards greater self confidence, greater self awareness, and all around inspiration for growth. Good stuff.
on July 25, 2013
I enjoyed this book, it made me look at myself in a whole different way. Well worth 5 stars, helpful and up-lifting.