5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful preparation for the AP Stats test!
Published on September 29, 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Did I really buy this book?
I can't find it. I was taking a statistics class at San Francisco State University. I've had an TI-83 and TI-86 a few years, but never made much use of them.
Published 15 months ago by Victor Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful preparation for the AP Stats test!, September 29, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Practice of Statistics AP: TI-83 Graphing Calculator Enhanced (Hardcover)
This is my second year teaching Advanced Placement Statistics. I greatly appreciated having a clear stats book that followed the AP curriculum and included the Texas Instruments TI-83 calculator built in to the examples and problems. Most AP Stats students do not own statistical software and rely on their TI-83. This book is a thorough introduction to statistics text written for the bright high school student with a TI-83. The problems come from real data giving the students the sense they are doing real statistics and not just crunching numbers. All of the students from my class passed the AP test.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of three books I've used so Far for AP Statistics, April 2, 2000
This text includes all topics necessary for success on the AP exam - I am completing my first year of teaching with this text, and have found it to be an excellent book. The supplemental resource binder for teachers is excellent - it contains sample quizzes, and a short synopsis of what to expect from students encountering this new information for the first time. Lots of activity - based problems and simulations - My hopes for the next edition? The book cover seems to contain some laminate or plastic covering which starts to flake off after much use - a bit annoying- otherwise a very good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book! Both the seller and the content, April 9, 2010
What else I can say! Amazing!
It let you know how to use the TI calculator for the stats, which is very(cube) to the AP test. Great work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book..., January 8, 2014
My son used it in his 10-grad at high school and got the highest score from AP Statistic. Of course, he also read other books too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did I really buy this book?, April 12, 2013