Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 119 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012 4:07:24 PM PDT
J. Tran says:
Has it even been fixed? Because I pre-ordered and then canceled it because there was another page the said "With Pre-Order Bonus Item" and waited for the pre-order to include 3DS (It only have Vita versions). And now when I clicked on the link that says pre-order bonus, it shows both systems, only standard edition, and the title changed to "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward". So the 3DS isn't getting pre-order bonus and it's too late for PSV people too? ;A;

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 5:11:08 PM PDT
searce for zero escape virtues last reward, it will come up with one that says pre order bonus on it but only list vita, if you salect it then it goes to a screen where neither the vita or the 3ds is selected, the information is there Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item) - PlayStation Vita when i countcted customer support about the same thing they told me that the pre order is for both versions. so you don't need to worry

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2012 7:57:06 PM PDT
A. Castillo says:
Is the Pre-order bonus edition sold out?

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 8:20:03 PM PDT
MrPokeyLope says:
I pre-ordered this a while back when it was first listed, I wonder if I'll get the bonus then...

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2012 5:30:59 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
I have NEVER seen an instance where a pre-order bonus wasn't applied to pre-orders made before the bonus was announced, so you screwed yourself out of it. Especially after seeing your "woe is me, no point in ordering it now" post in one of the other forums. (www.amazon.com/this-right-one-preorder/forum/Fx2W84BUGM7OCER/Tx25F6VI1DG2D5/1) Not to mention the blurb about the bracelet explicitly stated it would be applied to all existing pre-orders. Seriously, why don't people bother reading the info, or if they have a question messaging either Amazon or the Publisher?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2012 5:31:21 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
Yes, the pre-order bonus sold out on the 18th.

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 6:16:27 PM PDT
Joshua T. says:
Yep. But Aksys will be selling the watches on their website in the near future just like they did with 999. But those will also sell out quickly, I'm sure.

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 9:52:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 23, 2012 9:58:10 AM PDT
Fred Duck says:
What? So the placeholder for "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item)" pages with "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." have just been there to trick us? Along with the "Edition: Standard" toggle (which has no other options)?

There was never a page to pre-order it with the pre-order bonus? I've been checking every day since the 17th! I'm going to be pretty annoyed at Amazon if I missed out on a pre-order tchotchke because they screwed up and not because I screwed up.

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 11:50:15 AM PDT
Fred Duck says:
If you didn't get in on the first wave, cancel your REs and put new orders in on the 28th.

http://www.aksysgames.com/2012/09/24/zero-escape-virtues-last-reward-pre-bonus-offer-gets-a-new-life/

Well, I guess I don't have to be annoyed at Amazon. ;)

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 5:00:21 PM PDT
Chuck T says:
Win. Thanks for the post Fred!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2012 11:30:36 AM PDT
Dawn M says:
Instant Order Update for Dawn M. You purchased this item on September 15, 2012. View this order.
Platform: PlayStation Vita | Edition: Pre-order Bonus

There was definitely a page for the pre-order bonus edition.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2012 8:30:13 AM PDT
N. Baquero says:
Yeah but Friday (28th) they're gonna do a second round of pre-order bonuses. To get it you have to cancel your original standard version and then order the pre-order bonus. It's on the aksy website if you want more details. Hope you read this on time and get the bonus! :D

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2012 12:08:18 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
N. Baquero, that is ONLY if you pre-ordered AFTER September 17th, but if you submitted your order before that date DO NOT cancel your pre-order.

"Pre-order bonuses will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.

If you ordered a pre-order bundle prior to the "first wave":

Those who have pre-ordered prior to "first wave" of pre-order bonuses will still receive the bundle. This means that if you placed your pre-order prior to September 17th, 2012, you will receive the watch. Do not cancel and re-order.

For those who pre-ordered a "standard edition" after the "first wave" sold out:

This pre-order bonus offer is not retroactive. Purchasers must cancel their "standard edition" order and pre-order the "pre-order bonus bundle" when it becomes available on September 28, 2012.

*For further inquiries, please refer to Amazon.com or speak with an Amazon representative."

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 9:39:52 AM PDT
Fred Duck says:
It's back! Go go go go!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 10:14:01 AM PDT
Sold out already apparently. Ships in 2 to 3 weeks. That's bullcrap.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 12:36:49 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
What's bullcrap? The fact that it already sold out, or the supposed "ships in 2 to 3 weeks"? I can guarantee it won't ship until the release date, as the "ships in 2 to 3 weeks" is always an estimate anyway. They obviously aren't going to ship what they don't have in stock. ^_~

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 1:28:55 PM PDT
Well, they're sold out completely now according to the person I spoke to.

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 3:41:36 PM PDT
Missed it again!! So disappointed... T~T And according to the Aksys website, that was the final wave for the pre-order watch...

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 4:05:22 PM PDT
Amazing! was lucky enough to pre-order PSV version with bonus at the last minute.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 10:20:36 PM PDT
Daiana says:
I preordered my on August 17th, but I didn't know about the watch; now whenever I see my order in my account it's just the standard version, does this mean I missed out? I'll be pretty pissed if it does.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 11:51:54 PM PDT
Dawn M says:
The bonus was applied to all existing ore-orders before the first wave.

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 9:38:37 AM PDT
Andres says:
Just got an email from Amazon stating that my pre-order is for a standard edition, even though I pre-ordered this game back in June, before there was a bonus edition available. So So its fair to say that anyone who pre-order the regular edition, won't be getting the bonus edition.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2012 9:44:27 AM PDT
Jugiatsu says:
Yeah I got that email to even though I pre-ordered way back in June. States that we will NOT be receiving the pre-order bonus even though we have had this game pre-ordered for over 3 months now. Ridiculous.

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 9:45:58 AM PDT
My pre-order was recently shifted to the standard edition as well. I emailed them to complain, I really really hope they can do something, it seems a little crappy that people who ordered the game in September get priority over people like me who ordered it in April.

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 10:05:13 AM PDT
Bluestreak2 says:
I got the same email. Pre-ordered the game in June, never cancelled after being told existing pre-orders would be upgraded, now I'm told I won't be getting the bonus. Pretty messed up.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  36
Total posts:  119
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Nintendo 3DS
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Nintendo 3DS by Aksys (Nintendo 3DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (178)