Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 20, 2015
I've read some of the other reviews here, and agree with those who found this show interesting. I really am enjoying watching it, and am really glad I bought the season. I, too, wish there had been more seasons made. Geena Davis plays a commanding president. She holds her own with the majority of men whom she's surrounded by. Donald Sutherland also acts well. It's not BBC type superb caliber but it's very entertaining and fascinating to see the wheeling and dealing that goes on in politics.
on March 7, 2015
Geena is the best actress and the series is great. More than that I was so sorry to see the last episode. I kept wondering if the White House actually allowed all this time filming in the Oval Office. It was authentic, well done, Donald Sutherlin was great playing the Speaker of the House and it was good to see Polly Bergen again.
Although there are a few policy issues to disagree with I would recommend to anyone who likes politics; it does declare the weaknesses of politicians and their desire to be re-elected. I thought that was something Hollywood would never do, but the series declares a lot of the hanky panky that goes on.
on July 28, 2014
Just finished watching all 18 episodes. Really great show. Good writing and excellent performances by all. I was totally drawn into the series. I do wish that it had been allowed to continue. Why do they cancel the best?
on March 30, 2016
A nice family series. Almost no language, no sex! It seems to be realistic regarding the inner workings of politics in the government. Scary what goes on. For me, however, its good to know that what you see (related to government operations) is not what you get. I like that the writers were bold to expose the back door politics, but especially that they wrote in a president that was pretty much above it all. I like the integrity of the president. Maybe the rivalry of the secretary of state was a little menacing; but if this is real life and I know it is, it needs to be out there. Thank you for at least showing us a president with dignity. She did a good job!
on December 19, 2014
Like the show very much. Very disappointed ABC cancelled a great series. Not surprised so many viewers are don't watch network t.v. anymore! They cancel good shows and keep the ones that viewers find uninteresting.
on November 24, 2015
Honestly didn't think I was going to really like this series.....it is just really good....and she is great in the role and I love to hate Donald Sutherland....he is a rat like the best ones we have in Washington today!
on March 29, 2013
....when we can look to a strong woman leader! I love the compassion, logic, thoughtfulness and dignity they've written into this character, this series. Oh what I would do to see a second season!!!!
on April 7, 2015
This is one of the best programs created by American television - in the tradition of West Wing and Law and Order. It is sad that, unlike BBC, we allow "programming" difficulties and other extraneous considerations to determine if subsequent seasons will be made.
on March 1, 2014
This was an amazing show. I wish it was still on. I have yet to meet anyone that did not enjoy watching it. G.Davis was as good as it gets. A always superb.
on May 16, 2014
Excellent choice of stars to play the various characters. No bad language, no blood and guts no torrid love scenes just an intriguing story that was entertaining for the mind and emotions. I guess that is why it was cancelled. Film makers don't understand nor want the general public to like this kind of film. If they did it would require high paid writers with intelligence who are not on drugs to produce such films. This is something the film industry has very, very few of.