Gossip Girl 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Yes, Then Zero In the fifth season premiere, Chuck and Nate visit Serena in Los Angeles and attend a glamorous Hollywood Hills party where Nate meets a sexy older woman (ELIZABETH HURLEY).
2. Beauty and the Feast Nate reconnects unexpectedly with Diana (ELIZABETH HURLEY), who offers him an exciting opportunity. Blair's future sister-in-law, Beatrice (ROXANE MESQUIDA), arrives from Monaco.
3. The Jewel of Denial At Diana's (ELIZABETH HURLEY) request, Nate must decide whether to cross moral lines. Chuck helps Dan come to terms with his fate. A Jenny Packham fashion show is featured.
4. Memoirs of an Invisible Dan After much thought, Dan decides to gather his friends and family to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book party.
5. The Fasting and the Furious Serena must choose between her new job and her relationship with Dan. Plus, Diana (ELIZABETH HURLEY) expects Nate to help out when an unexpected surprise delays her launch.
6. I Am Number Nine Blair makes her former minions and Charlie compete for the coveted bridesmaid spots in her upcoming royal wedding. Nate uses Charlie to make Diana (ELIZABETH HURLEY) jealous.
7. The Big Sleep No More Attending a performance of Punchdrunk's provocative theater experience "Sleep No More" can only mean masks, anonymity and some surprising romantic twists. But involving who?
8. All The Pretty Sources Serena plans a dream bridal shower for Blair, but Chuck and Dan don't make the guest list. Nate and Serena make a discovery in Diana's (ELIZABETH HURLEY) war against Gossip Girl.
9. Rhodes to Perdition Lily, Charlie and Serena eagerly anticipate the Studio 54 party thrown in CeCe's (CAROLINE LAGERFELT) honor. Nate takes on a new role at the Spectator.
10. Riding In Town Cars With Boys Lily throws Charlie a party to officially introduce her to New York society. Meanwhile, Charlie's ex-boyfriend, Max (BRIAN J. SMITH), throws a wrench into her future plans.
11. The End of the Affair? Through a series of emotional flashbacks, Blair reveals to Serena what really happened in the aftermath of her tragic car accident with Chuck. VERA WANG appears as herself.
12. Father and The Bride Blair prepares for her bachelorette party. Nate joins forces with a surprising ally to gather evidence about Chuck and Blair's car accident. Serena and Dan pretend to date again.
13. G.G In the 100th episode, as Blair is about to marry Prince Louis (HUGO BECKER), the return of Georgina Sparks (MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) might make the royal affair a royal disaster.
14. The Back Up Dan Blair struggles to decide about her future and Serena takes the blame for an incident with Gossip Girl in order to protect someone she loves. MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG guest stars.
15. Crazy, Cupid, Love It's Valentine's Day on the Upper East Side. Georgina (MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG), intent on stirring up drama, decides to crash Nate's Valentine's Day party. ST. VINCENT performs.
16. Cross Rhodes Dan's book is showcased by comedy troupe Upright Citizen's Brigade, Blair tries to prove Serena's suspicions wrong and Ivy ends up on a collision course with the van der Woodsens.
17. The Princess Dowry Chuck and Georgina (MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) partner up in a scheme, with an unpredictable outcome. A family crisis brings William van der Woodsen (BILLY BALDWIN) to town.
18. Con Heir Chuck invites Jack (DESMOND HARRINGTON) to town, Blair and Dan attempt to consummate their new relationship and Ivy finds an unlikely ally in William (BILLY BALDWIN).
19. It Girl, Interrupted Serena tries to make a reluctant Lola (ELLA RAE PECK) the next It Girl of the Upper East Side, starting with modeling at a Kiki de Montparnasse show. ELIZABETH HURLEY guest stars.
20. Salon of the Dead To celebrate being a couple, Blair and Dan host a glamorous British-themed Salon - with guests JULIAN TEPPER and JENNA GRIBBON. Serena and Diana (ELIZABETH HURLEY) face off.
21. Despicable B Lily has a family gathering with William (BILLY BALDWIN), Carol (SHEILA KELLY) and Lola (ELLA RAE PECK). Nate digs into Diana's (ELIZABETH HURLEY) past. Blair's status worries her.
22. Raiders of the Lost Art Chuck, Nate, Blair, Serena and Lola (ELLA RAE PECK) team up to uncover what they think is an explosive secret between Diana (ELIZABETH HURLEY) and Jack (DESMOND HARRINGTON).
23. The Fugitives Serena poses as Blair at an important meeting. Ivy and Lola (ELLA RAE PECK) team up to help Chuck. Nate makes a decision about the future and Diana (ELIZABETH HURLEY).
24. The Return of the Ring In the season finale, when Gossip Girl goes after Blair, Serena admits she may have played an important role in Blair's latest nightmare. Plus, will Blair choose Chuck or Dan?
|Starring||Blake Lively, Leighton Meester|
|Supporting actors||Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Kaylee DeFer, Kelly Rutherford, Matthew Settle, William Baldwin, Sheila Kelley, Ella Rae Peck, Zuzanna Szadkowski, Michelle Trachtenberg, Nick Cornish, Steven Hauck, Charlotte Graham, Julio Lousav, Kristen Bell|
|Producers||Jonathan C. Brody, Jake Coburn, Stephani DeLuca, Sara Goodman, Amy Harris, Amy J. Kaufman, Amanda Lasher, Bob Levy, Leslie Morgenstein, Joshua Safran, Stephanie Savage, Josh Schwartz, Bart Wenrich, Austin Winsberg|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great teenage drama show that grew with the audience. I really enjoyed the ideas behind the series that you never know who is watching what you are doing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Shell6a
I Didn't like how it ended....it could've been better.... But i still love Gossip girls and the great Chuck and Blair Duo!Published 1 month ago by Luv Red
Got this season when it was on sale before the holidays. Was excited to get the show for such a good price!Published 5 months ago by savvysav15
Season 5 does not disappoint! I will probably watch the whole series over and over. I suggest you watch all of the seasons!!Published 5 months ago by Angie Boschetto
I loved watching this series. As an adult I found myself lost in the fantasy world of the upper east side.Published 6 months ago by sahm132
THIS WAS A GIFT. THEY LOVED IT. THEY LOVED THE SHOW SO MUCH, THAT THEY ARE STILL WATCHING IT, TY!Published 7 months ago by HAPPY777