Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Proof Of Your Love
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 31, 2012
This song challenges me to think about how well I am loving others. 1 John 4:19 says "We love because He first loved us." In Francis Chan's book Crazy Love on page 94 he writes: "I was challenged to do a little exercise with these verses, one that was profoundly convicting. Take the phrase love is patient and substitute your name for the word love. Do it for every phrase in the passage. By the end, don't you feel like a liar? If I am meant to represent what love is, then I often fail to love people well. Following Christ isn't something that can be done halfheartedly or on the side. It is not a label we can display when it is useful. It must be central to everything we do and are." As you listen to this great song by for KING & COUNTRY think about how well you are loving others and know that Jesus loves you and wants us to glorify Him and let our lives be the proof of His Love. Amen to that!
on January 14, 2013
This band is awsome! I love this song and believe it is my favorite right now. I got to watch them live on Leno and they were amazing. If you like rock but still want to praise the Lord, this is your band.
on September 26, 2012
Not only do I love this song, but my five year old niece can sing along with me word for word. This song is a request from the singer to God to allow him/her to be living proof of God's love through his life, his actions, his words, his deeds and every fiber of his being. Right now this is my own personal request of my Maker and it should be each and every Christian's request. Try it, you may love the song as much as I do and you may even find you love the life.
on April 10, 2014
Saw these guys in concert and this song was amazing in concert. My 8-year-old son loves this song. If he likes For King & Country and doesn't realize they are a Christian music group than they have to be great!!
on February 9, 2013
Already loved the song, but I heard someone in a store mention the video to "Proof of your love". I could not believe it! This song is powerful and now my anthem. The video is equally powerful. Thank you guys for such awesome, spirit-filled music!
on January 29, 2013
This song is a very encouraging inspirational song whose message is to show God's love through our life not just our words. Our lives should show that there is a God not just our words and this song is about that.
on November 26, 2014
I'm disappointed that this is not the version of the song that they play on the radio, there whole spoken bridge is left out of this song and I really liked that part. Sad, but I love the song otherwise.
on July 7, 2013
I would have given it 5 stars but this version doesn't have the part in the song that is narrated like in the video or radio edit, and to me that is the part that makes the song powerful.
on September 12, 2015
What I buy here are songs I've heard on K-LOVE and made a note of to buy later when I got the financial opportunity. They're all a five star pick, to me, or I wouldn't buy them.
on August 21, 2013
THis is a wonderful song and it is very inspirational and if you are feeling down this song gives one the will power to understand the love of God and our love toward God