5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle HD app

Published on November 13, 2012 by bunnyrabbit4

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle HD app, January 23, 2013
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
I love this app. On John Holland's site, you can shuffle the cards and pick one each day. I actually like that layout better, but I was happy to have this app anyway. I have his card set, and feel I can gain insight easily with it. Having it on my Kindle saves me from having clutter around the house and it also lets the cards be much more portable. I love that the readings can be saved or emailed in beautiful full color to someone else. Expensive app, but works without a hitch! For me, it was worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oracle Cards, November 5, 2012
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
This is the first time I have discovered a set of cards that immediately identifies with all of humanity with such pin-point accuracy! They are a precious tool for both personal use and in assisting others...

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakishly Accurate, February 26, 2013
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
I have other tarot apps that I removed from my device as soon as I downloaded this one. Every single reading has been very accurate whether it be for the day or for the past. The future seem realistic as well. Beautiful illustrations and well written explanations. No experience required!

5.0 out of 5 stars beating them to the punch., October 1, 2012
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
the way I see it is people need to realise that just because oceanhouse media makes kids games does not mean that all of their apps are intended for children. if you do not like something because of its content than good for you. if you dont want it than dont download it. but giving an app a one star rating just because it is exactly what it says it is is idiotic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Done!, September 6, 2012
RM (Tacoma, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
I have over 30 decks of cards, these are the most accurate of them all. Beautifully done, with very good detail to the meanings behind each card. I have the deck in this format as well boxed card deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars ACCURACY AND ARTISTRYc, April 4, 2013
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
These cards are artistictic, well detailed and present information in a positive way.
it is an app i use on a daily basis. accuracy is amazing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, March 2, 2013
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
I personally did not enjoy this app because the way it words the cards. I am used to angel cards and this was a little different for me. It is probably the fact that I was not familiar with tarot cards and got disappointed. If you enjoy traditional tarot cards and like reading yourself, you might like it. I recommend looking at it first.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards...Crashes every few readings on Kindle Fire, November 13, 2012
bunnyrabbit4 (New Orleans, LA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
These Cards are beautiful and work well as an oracle. They are based on a regular Tarot deck but spun in a generally more positive light. I like the way the program flips the cards, when it is working. But here is the problem, after I do two or three spreads with three or even one card, the program crashes on my Kindle Fire. The scroll down feature is also very buggy and it can be very difficult to see all of an interpretations. Since the program is a bit slow to load this gets boring fast. The same company OceanHouse Media, also makes the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms cards. The way they operate is identical and they have the same issue with crashes and scrolling. I'll will update this review if the problem gets fixed with an update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good App, May 29, 2014
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
Love the app. No issues with layout. Easy to save readings and take cards with me everywhere I go. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best tarot cards ever !!!!, May 26, 2014
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards - John Holland (App)
these cards are insightful and unbelievably accurate !!! could not recommend them higher !!! kindle version is fantastic !!! love them !!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›